Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dani's final betrayal? **Spoilers**

I don't hate Danielle by any means, but I don't want her to win. I think she got a little too high on herself and too proud of being able to pull off this alliance with Jason. But I do believe she has a good heart and cares about these people. She does have her eyes firmly on the prize though.

No matter who she goes against though, she loses. And I don't think she realizes that.

I think its a damn good strategy on Dani's part to make a deal with Lisa so that she is almost guaranteed to get to final two. I always felt that if she was pushed, she would drop her deal with Jason if it looked like she was in jeopardy of getting to the final. Of course, its going to piss everyone else off when they find out what she has done and I also think that she has gotten a bit of a swelled head thinking that it was all her doing to get her and Jason to this stage. She is going to come in second against either one of them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree Ili, I don't see how Dani could beat either of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12