Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Show - Thursday 19th **SPOILERS**

10:48 and Jason let go already? That was what? Less than an hour? I guess he's really counting on Dani winning it eh?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

He probably was, but she let go before Lisa so now they have a real fight on their hands to be the final two.

Dani made a pact woith Lisa to take each other to the final two while they were still in the pool.
    Dani told J, who was not pleased, but said she was lying and will take Jason to the final two if she gets hoh.

So Dani and Jason have to compete in part two of the hoh today ( I think) the winner of part two faces Lisa in part three, live on Saturday.
    "That's Numberwang!"

GO LISA!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The only problem I have with Lisa winning the hoh is that I feel certain she will take Dani to the final two.

Lisa said last night that she knows she can't beat Jason plus she made the deal with Dani.
    If Dani is going to get second place anyway I would prefer it if first place went to Jason rather than Lisa.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm with you Fluff.

The tricky thing is, if Dani wants to face Lisa in the F2, then she's going to have to throw the HOH.

It just makes me very sad because I thought she would fight for both of them and I truly believed that she wanted to take Jason to the end.

Here's hoping that Jason can pull off a comeback.

Check out the "final betrayal" thread.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12