Closed Thread

Thread: Surprise....

Surprise....

Which of the BB3 contestants has surprised you the most by being different from your initial opinion of them?

Lisa has surprised me a lot as I thought from reading her bio before the show started that she would be more of a,well trollope really.
    Her comment about being the "tastiest cookie" in the house and wanting to get rid of the women first so she could work on the men led me to believe she was going to be rather different to how I have seen her.

LG.
    Amy surprised me the most. I hated her from her egocentric description in the initial interviews, but I really grew to like her after her initial stupidity of drinking too much to start the game.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I totally agree with you LG.

I really didn't think I'd like Amy at all.
    She seemed completely egotistical and a spoiled brat.
    I still think she's spoiled, but I also think she's a very sweet girl who desperately wants people to like her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree on both counts. Hated Amy and Lisa.

Chiara didn't surprise me. Hated her from day one. Same goes for Tonya.

Marcellas also surprised me. I really liked him in the beginning and thought he was a loyal, true friend. He let me down big time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Closed Thread