Closed Thread

Thread: Driving Me CRAZY

Driving Me CRAZY

I'm so sick of how everyone has ragged on Amy.

No, she's not a saint, but outside of Jason, she's probably the most genuine houseguest there. When Lisa and Danielle were making fun of Amy flirting with Jason, I wanted to scream. Like Lisa DOESN'T flirt with Jason? And why is that such a crime? Geez... it's not like Amy is Chiara and suggesting Jason use her mouth for a toilet.

I just feel very badly for Amy once she sees all the diary room tapes. Same thing with Gerry. I hate the dogpile mentality.

I think Amy is pretty classy 99% of the time.
    She loses that a little when she gets drunk, but most people do.
    Amy would not get into the shower with Chiara and Tonya, she had too much self-respect.

I don't take anything Dani says seriously anymore, she trashes people left and right.
    I think she's an extremely mean person.

Lisa has only about twice worn an outfit where the top and bottom actually touched and if her top she had on for the live show last week had been one millimetre lower we'd have seen nipples.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I must defend Lisa a little here, as i think she was a bit uncomfortable with the way Dani was ragging on Amy. I think she said something to the affect, that she (Lisa) was the one who "stood like that", but Dani wouldn't let it go.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

if her top she had on for the live show last week had been one millimetre lower we'd have seen nipples
    *Paulie snaps awake* Really? Guess I should've watched the show...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

you should have Paulie, I was rooting for gravity big time!!!!! or at least a deep breath or two

It was a little embarassing to be honest Paulie.
    Very revealing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Closed Thread