+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Sorry, my post was based on the live feeds and I assumed yours was too. The TV show is edited to make it look the way the producers want it to, so while it showed Adria suggesting they get rid of Will because they wanted Will in sequester before Marvin, it wasn't the way it went down. From what I understand, she came to that conclusion after she saw Wills reaction to being nominated, that changed her opinion of him and she started to consider eliminating Will with that coming up as one of the reasons to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Marvin swears he will vote out a twin. I think his word is good on this one.

Noreen, I hope he is telling the truth. That "one man alliance" makes me nervous. He has no "alliances" to anyone really so he could change his mind very easily. I hope he is telling the truth and I think he is but you never know what is going on in his mind - he is very smart but I would love to see him go. Funny man but very rude - he is a "woman hater" and I don't like "haters".

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Sorry, my post was based on the live feeds and I assumed yours was too. The TV show is edited to make it look the way the producers want it to, so while it showed Adria suggesting they get rid of Will because they wanted Will in sequester before Marvin, it wasn't the way it went down. From what I understand, she came to that conclusion after she saw Wills reaction to being nominated, that changed her opinion of him and she started to consider eliminating Will with that coming up as one of the reasons to do so.

What is in the "live feeds" that is so different from the conversation that we saw on TV??? She and her sister both agreed that they did not want Marvin in sequester and they wanted Will there instead. Then her nominations went just like the conversation. I know things get edited but if she was really going off of someone's reactions, it would have been Marvin. They both flipped out but Marvin was the worst but they did not want his "mouth" at the sequester house and now they have Will's - they did not get anything any different because Will hates them as much as Marvin now.

Like I said, we have to "agree to disagree" because we are all viewing this with a different set of eyes. I respect your opinion, totally.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 08-22-2004 at 05:48 PM.

Twin in black top, hair up, I can't tell them apart. Anyway, cornered DI in WC asking to talk and telling her how much she likes her. On the verge of tears, but did not give in. DI saying how strong both of them are. Karen walks in and DI flees.

Actually the decision between Marvin and Will swung back and forth several times. It was Drew pointing out that Will was the bigger threat to the plan that convinced A to vote him out. She was more disgusted with Marvin, but Drew pointed out that Marvin is a man of one. Will is a alliance of three (at that time). What Drew didn't know what that Diane had already jumped ship.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    We have to "agree to disagree" on this one since Nat and Adria were shown on National TV discussing wanting Will in sequester over Marvin before Adria made the nominations. Adria came up with that "reasoning" after Will had his "meltdown" to being put up on the block which he did not expect from them at that point in the game. Marvin was so disrespectful to Adria and so rude to her right to her face. Calling her out. Then rude to her at the POV ceremony. Will was rude as well but nothing compared to Marvin. If she was so offended, it should have been from Marvin.
    Seeing a two-minute clip of 2 people discussing the pros and cons of evicting one player over another doesn't mean anything.

If on Tuesdays show, they run a clip of Nikomis calling Cowboy a snake that is useless to her, are you going to conclude that she's nominating him with the intention of evicting him?

Growl, one feed switching back and forth between Drew sunning and NK sewing, one feed on a chaise, 2 feeds on fish............

Think of it this way: did Adria really put up Will because everyone came to her and said they loved him? Of course not. She weighed the merits of putting several people up in the pawn position. She was suspicious of Will, Karen and Nakomis' reactions after the HOH comp (thanks to Diane, mostly). She thought Karen would wig out, Nakomis was too close to the twins, and Will she saw as a sweetheart who never put out any effort to win anything. I think her intent was just like she said, to "shake them up." She was trying to teach Will that he had to start putting out some effort to be in the house, not ride her coattails.

This was my impression of the decision from watching the feeds. It's also important that they have less than 24 hours to make their decision, so it's not like they could spend a few days interviewing everyone.

Edited to add: I meant to say, somewhere in there they talked about if it had to go Will's way, he'd be a beneficial person on the jury compared to Karen or Marvin. I agree with Butterflygirl that it played a part in their decision.
    Last edited by hepcat; 08-22-2004 at 06:26 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    What is in the "live feeds" that is so different from the conversation that we saw on TV??? She and her sister both agreed that they did not want Marvin in sequester and they wanted Will there instead. Then her nominations went just like the conversation. I know things get edited but if she was really going off of someone's reactions, it would have been Marvin. They both flipped out but Marvin was the worst but they did not want his "mouth" at the sequester house and now they have Will's - they did not get anything any different because Will hates them as much as Marvin now.

Like I said, we have to "agree to disagree" because we are all viewing this with a different set of eyes. I respect your opinion, totally.

the TV show edit out most everything and you only get a few sound bites...the feeds give you the whole jucy thanggggg
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    pfft, the TV show never shows any of the good stuff.

they didnt even show the girl girl kiss from last week!

+ Reply to Thread