+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    I think Nk will wuss out and end up putting up Drew. Cowboy is going to throw a fit prior to her putting him up.

But I could be surprised. If she does put up Drew, wonder if Cowboy will vote him out, honoring his promise to Jase...
    I don't think she will wuss out, she has pretty much convinced herself CB is a snake, spying on people, and tattling. The fact is long lost brother or not she plain doesn't like him and thinks he's useless............which IMO he is.

The whole relatives in the house thing does not apply to CB and Nakomus, in my opinion. They don't know each other, what they do know about each other they don't care for or can't relate to, so there is absolutely NO favoritism toward each other there. (Perhaps in Michael's case there's some but even he said he wanted it to be himself and twins.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Pot meet kettle. Nak told Cowboy she'd never put him up. What I want to know is how is this any different from Adria putting Will up? Shame, shame Nak.

There really isn't a difference, except the GA intend on telling CB he is a pawn and will not be voted out, and they think he will get over it...........

FORT Regular
    So....has the veto ceremony been held yet and if so, who did Nak put up in place of a twin?? I'm dying to know what she's going to do.

Dawn

I see Nk explaining things to Cowboy and making him understand why she has to do this to make sure she gets one of the twins out - not Cowboy. She has no intentions of getting Cowboy evicted.

Adria had planned all along to get Will out - conversation prior to nominations with Adria and Nat saying they wanted Will in sequester instead of someone like Marvin who would "bad mouth" them. Therefore, Will was evicted.

That is the difference to me, and the fact that Michael has in no way tried to have an alliance with his sister when the GPA originally consisted of Nat, Adria, Diane, Drew, Will, Karen and Nakomis. Yes, the two of them agreed to "not" put each other up but Cowboy will not guarantee Nk his vote to vote a twin out so what can she do??? She cannot risk Drew when she knows that he is a threat to Marvin and that could make her lose a vote for a twin. Marvin could surprise us but I cannot see him voting out Cowboy. JMO

Marvin swears he will vote out a twin. I think his word is good on this one.

Actually, it wasn't Adria's plan all along to get Will out. Initially she just wanted to feel him out to see where he stood, she wanted Marvin out, but Wills reaction changed her mind as she realized he he wasn't as close to her as she thought he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    Actually, it wasn't Adria's plan all along to get Will out. Initially she just wanted to feel him out to see where he stood, she wanted Marvin out, but Wills reaction changed her mind as she realized he he wasn't as close to her as she thought he was.

We have to "agree to disagree" on this one since Nat and Adria were shown on National TV discussing wanting Will in sequester over Marvin before Adria made the nominations. Adria came up with that "reasoning" after Will had his "meltdown" to being put up on the block which he did not expect from them at that point in the game. Marvin was so disrespectful to Adria and so rude to her right to her face. Calling her out. Then rude to her at the POV ceremony. Will was rude as well but nothing compared to Marvin. If she was so offended, it should have been from Marvin.

Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna1
    Do you REALLY think the "c word" isn't any nastier than any other cuss word?? Even my husband, who is a jock-type (but with intelligence, kindness and a tad of sensitivity thrown in!), says he would NEVER use that word.....

I feel the same. There are just a few words that are "really over the line" and that one is! Maybe as Nk matures she will stop using that word on a "regular basis" - I do fault her for that!!! Not nice, Nk!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 08-22-2004 at 06:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread