+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Actually, butterflygirl, this entire "argument" started because in post 16 you said:

Adria had planned all along to get Will out - conversation prior to nominations with Adria and Nat saying they wanted Will in sequester instead of someone like Marvin who would "bad mouth" them. Therefore, Will was evicted.
    and Fanatic said the following in post #18:

Actually, it wasn't Adria's plan all along to get Will out. Initially she just wanted to feel him out to see where he stood, she wanted Marvin out, but Wills reaction changed her mind as she realized he he wasn't as close to her as she thought he was.
    to which you replied in post #19:

We have to "agree to disagree" on this one since Nat and Adria were shown on National TV discussing wanting Will in sequester over Marvin before Adria made the nominations. Adria came up with that "reasoning" after Will had his "meltdown" to being put up on the block which he did not expect from them at that point in the game.

All that anyone has been trying to tell you (but which you so vehemently like to "agree to disagree" about) is that just because it showed on National TV that the discussion took place prior to the ceremony doesn't make it so and therefore doesn't negate the fact that Adria did not want Will out originally. You may think that that was her intent all along, but the live feeds completely negate your belief.

You can certainly have your opinions, but when they directly go against everything that we're seeing in the live feeds then we're going to call you out on it. After all, you are in the Live Feeds forum.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Just a reminder - let's try to keep everything here civil, okay?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, I'll start by saying my opinion of the twins has drastically changed since Nat came into the house. They used to be who I was rooting for but no longer. They're true colors have come out and I don't like their self-righteous attitudes or the fact that they keep bringing in the whole "bible" issue. Jesus nor God told them to do anything and I hate that instead of taking responsibility for their own actions, they'd rather pawn it off onto their religion. Cowardly.....

Having said that, my opinion of Will has also changed. Him and Karen had been scheming, trying to figure out a way to get the twins out since Nat came into the house. Then he gets mad when A beats him to it. Karma has nothing to do with his situation.

I guess at this point in the game, I'm pulling for Marvin. Right now he's my most fav player and I'd like to see him go further in the game. I also find him to be incredibly entertaining in an otherwise extremely boring house......
    Wise man with wisdom says little.....fool without says a lot......so shut it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_eyes
    I guess at this point in the game, I'm pulling for Marvin. Right now he's my most fav player and I'd like to see him go further in the game. I also find him to be incredibly entertaining in an otherwise extremely boring house......

Heh... Blueeyes, I'm right there with you. After the past couple of weeks, I'm pulling for Marvin and Drew. They are the only ones left that I truly like.

I'm still hoping he got the America's Choice vote. Somehow I think it's going to be Drew, though. Not a bad choice.. Y&R needs some more eye candy.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well, I'll start by saying my opinion of the twins has drastically changed since Nat came into the house. They used to be who I was rooting for but no longer. They're true colors have come out and I don't like their self-righteous attitudes or the fact that they keep bringing in the whole "bible" issue. Jesus nor God told them to do anything and I hate that instead of taking responsibility for their own actions, they'd rather pawn it off onto their religion. Cowardly.....

Having said that, my opinion of Will has also changed. Him and Karen had been scheming, trying to figure out a way to get the twins out since Nat came into the house. Then he gets mad when A beats him to it. Karma has nothing to do with his situation.

Jesus, Karma and broken promises. I didn't hear any of them discuss violating a pinky swear while discussing how to execute an evict a twin plan. No one said anything about broken promises when Drew helped evict Jase.

At this point I don't really care who wins. Go Marvin, Go Cowboy. I wanna see Marvin get HOH next week. See who he wants to see gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    At this point I don't really care who wins. Go Marvin, Go Cowboy. I wanna see Marvin get HOH next week. See who he wants to see gone.

This game changes so much from week to week. Marvin was so against the women in the beginning. Wonder if he would put up two girls just because he does not want some b***ch to win this game??? Maybe he would put up Drew or Cowboy - doubt it. I have no favorites as of today, they are all pretty equal at this point but I cannot wait to see how it all plays out!!!! Hurry up September!!!!

Butterflygirl, I have a lot of things I could say here, but I won't. I did watch the television show. I'm not sure why you think that I didn't. I didn't say that you can't talk about what happened on the show in the live feed threads. I said that you can't discuss that in the feeds threads as the complete truth of what happened. Instead, you should add the knowledge gained in the feeds while you are in this area. If you are only going to quote the show then the show forum is the best place for that. I am beginning to understand that it is not worth my effort to try to explain what happened in the feeds to certain people, and it is certainly not worth the effort of rehashing it over and over, so you are right about that. But rest assured that I watch every show and I watched the conversation you are talking about ON THE FEEDS, as well.

Believe it or not, there are actually people who believe wholeheartedly that God speaks, if indirectly, to people. Adria and Natalie seem honest about their beliefs, although maybe a tad bit naive about how they communicate them to others. You may hate their beliefs, but it's incorrect to label them cowards when what they're doing is living out their beliefs.

Actually, IMO, it's extremely courageous to verbalize unpopular beliefs in this age of extreme political correctness. Especially in a competitive, closed environment like BB.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011