+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Transcripts

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

8/21 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Some of the hamsters are up. Quadcam: F1&2 of the LR. Diane is asleep on the couch. There's another body further down the couch but I can't tell who it is. Marvin and Karen were sitting on a facing couch a minute ago, chatting about needing a 7-second delay for Marvin's foul mouth, then Marvin got up to go to the bathroom. I think it's Drew sleeping by Diane. Karen stretches out to nap too.

F3 & 4 Each a closeup of a twin. They are sitting in the hallway on the floor, putting on makeup.

F3. Natalie is whispering "she" asked her what her vote was after the show. ?? Said she told "her" straight up that she asked Will if he had her back, and he wouldn't say he did.

Nat: There's no individual brains in that couple.

Nat: I want to beat it. (whispering, hard to hear, but I think she's mad at Diane. She wants to win HOH next week.)

Now they are talking audibly about makeup. I have to say, when we get closeups of their faces, I can always tell them apart now. Adria has her hair down right now, Natalie has a pony tail.

Nat is whispering something about a river and you'll get there eventually (some sort of inspirational endurance saying, didn't catch it all.) Now she's painting her toenails. (I love that shade of pearl pink.)

You can hear Cowboy and Marvin in the bathroom. Every now and then CB says something that cracks the twins up. Well, the twins seem to be done talking for now.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    They are now in the HOH looking online @amazon.com trying to figure out what to get. They choose...

I think that the group gets to pick some things for the house. There is a page that has a bunch of items to choose from. It is hard to tell what they are actually agreeing on, especially because fish keep coming in, but I think that they purchased at least...

lobster, bar-b-q sauce, steak, yoga mat, Volleyball net & ball for the pool. Not sure what else

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Not much really going on for now.

F1 and 2:
    Card game between twins, CB, and M

F3 and 4:
    Dw and Di taking a nap.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    6:45

BB just announced the veto competition will take place in two hours.

7:10pm

Twins and Di in the LR, Di is playing solitaire and there's general chatter. Then,

Tw: Did you think about what we talked about?

They pepper Di, asking her if she will play for veto and use it. Di is saying yes, probably, probably, and then she doesn't know. Now she's saying that they should choose the other people they're talking with. Tw says that there isn't anyone else.

Di brought up the pinky swear.

Tw: I said we had a girl alliance and that was a Girl Alliance. I have no deals with Mv and I haven't broken my promises. Believe what you want, but any commitment I've made I haven't broken.

Di: I know.

Tw2: whispering. Something about not regretting what she did.

Di: One person did this to me.

Tw: what are you talking about?

Tw2: (A) I'm trying to decide what to do next week. I want to have people backing me up next week.

Noise as Dr. Enters.

Twin finished talking, I can't hear it.

Tw2: (A) leaves.

Dr: What time's it supposed to start?

Conversation now turns to what time it is and when the comp. starts.

Di gives some curt looks to Dr while he's not looking.

Dr wants to cut his hair.

Di comments that the cards are falling apart.

A is back, they all look bored and aren't talking.

A: One of us will be here next week.

A is sick because she went to bat for Di.

N: She's going where the wind blows.

A: I went after Wi and she's mad about it.

They're talking about how Di likes to be supported. And now about how she's playing both side. Talking about how Mv is trying to convince Dr not to use the veto. N is saying that she's going to get a promise out of Dr to use it if he plays for here. She's not going to make him swear on the Bible, but she'll pressure him for a promise. Again they're back to talking about how the Girl Alliance was Girls only.

A: She will be called out before we both leave.

Now they're talking about what they're going to wear.

Exeunt.

EDITED TO ADD: They switched to Drew cutting his hair in the mirror!!! LOL!!!

Quick note: at 9:30pm BB time I checked in to see the twins in the WC talking about preparing for the competition. Both were wearing sweats. At 9:33 it went to FISH. Looks like it's going to be a nighttime comp, and it may have just started.

Fish

Midnight hamster time---FISH

they are back. Guys did ot win. Don't see POV around anyones necks. Twins sound talkative and cheerful. Hear them talking in the kitchen with the guys mostly not Karen Diane or NK even though they are there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast