+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Once more for anyone who didn't see this in yesterday's thread:

Okay folks, please read this because it's only going to be posted once in this thread and probably in the one for 8/21 just to make sure everyone sees this.

This religion discussion is getting out of hand and is really distracting from the intent of this forum, and heck, the entire site.

Yes CBS is bringing this topic into play, as well as people on the show. However, there is a FINE LINE between discussing it and baiting/bashing/offending people no matter what their choice of faith is.

This topic seems to, unfortunately, generate comments from people who use it to start religion/faith bashing in general (and not commentary only on specific reality show contestants).

THIS TYPE OF BASHING IS GOING TO BE NO MORE TOLERATED HERE THAN THE BASHING OF ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE!

I hope that is clear. If you're ever in doubt that what you're saying is offensive, it probably is.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Thank you for making that clear. I was offended by some of the replies to these threads over the last few days.

Based on the transcripts, it sounds like the twin that is leaving is going to call out Diane and her lies. Am I reading too much into that or are they definitely going to make her lies known?

FORT Fogey
    That's what I got from reading the transcripts as well fan... but I haven't been watching the feeds with the Olympics being on...

Thanks DF, I thought I was reading what I wanted to read! If i was them, I'd do it straight after the veto ceremony so Diane can be considered as a replacement nominee should anyone use the veto. They can easily prove it by mentioning some of the conversations in which neither twin was present, then everyone would know that Diane was running back and forth telling the twins everything. Diane would get caught out with all her lies and Adria and Natalie would look a little better as the heat would be on Di.

Oh Fanatic, I sure hope that happens. I think it would be awfully entertaining to see Diane get busted for being the liar that she is and playing both sides. Before anybody jumps up to defend her, I want to say that I realize you have to lie in this game, and she was actually playing the game harder than anyone in that respect. But it will still be fun to watch her exposed, which I'm sure is bound to happen sooner or later.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

The thing with Diane is I can't figure out if she's just bumbling and confused, or trying to be the master deceiver of the house. She does something sneaky then blabs all around. She slipped a couple of times last week but Will/K/Nak didn't catch on (when she "warned" Will he might be leaving the house, then tried to backpedal about how Drew would vote).

I'm ready for someone to call her out, big time!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I agree with you "One TV". IMO I think Diane is playing one hell of a game but It would still be fun to watch the drama unfold if she is exposed. For some reason the way Diane is playing the game is not as offensive to me as the way the twins are playing the game.

I'm the opposite. The way Diane is playing the game is really starting to irk me. She is playing both sides and the twins know this. I'm ready for someone to call her out on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast