+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    They might forgo having the last two hampsters spending a week by themselves. The last week is pretty boring with just two hampsters.
    didn't they have three left in the house in the finally in BB1
    and did they have POV comp yet today?
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Looks like a bit of tension between Nik and Twin. Long time no talk same room.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, I am wondering aboutthe POV as well. The show airs in 10 minutes for East coast, so either they aren't having POV tonight or we missed it

Quote Originally Posted by shanndela
    Yeah, I am wondering aboutthe POV as well. The show airs in 10 minutes for East coast, so either they aren't having POV tonight or we missed it
    well here in DC we have to wait until midnight to watch BB...Football game on....(Redskins winning) yeahhhhh

Or maybe the last show will be a two-hour finale with all four hgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nani
    Or maybe the last show will be a two-hour finale with all four hgs.
    maybe they will give them something to do tomorrow and have POV on Sunday

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    BB just announced the veto comp. will take place in two hours.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I hope Nakomis (or her partner) wins VETO. I would like to see how the twins deal with both being on the block, and how they go about strategizing that way.

This is due to a) the fact that I am not a big twin fan, and b) because I wonder if they would try to vote out one unanimously, or how they would campaign with/against each other. It could get interesting.

And in all fairness, I think once one of the twin leaves, the remaining twin will have a MORE fair chance to play the game. Right now they have each other for support (which I think is a HUGE HUGE HUGE benefit) and they are also an outright team. When one goes, the threat level will go down, and I think the weird dynamics we have in the house will calm down a lot. With better strategizing going on.

If nothing else, I think I would LIKE the twins more once one is gone. As a team, I just don't think it's fair so I just can't be a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I hope Nakomis (or her partner) wins VETO. I would like to see how the twins deal with both being on the block, and how they go about strategizing that way.

This is due to a) the fact that I am not a big twin fan, and b) because I wonder if they would try to vote out one unanimously, or how they would campaign with/against each other. It could get interesting.

And in all fairness, I think once one of the twin leaves, the remaining twin will have a MORE fair chance to play the game. Right now they have each other for support (which I think is a HUGE HUGE HUGE benefit) and they are also an outright team. When one goes, the threat level will go down, and I think the weird dynamics we have in the house will calm down a lot. With better strategizing going on.

If nothing else, I think I would LIKE the twins more once one is gone. As a team, I just don't think it's fair so I just can't be a fan.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I agree. From the live transcripts it seems like Nat is the biggest pain and threat. So I hope she gets voted out, and we get to see a different A.

+ Reply to Thread