+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    With Diane, I think she's more a bumbling and confused player than a deliberate manipulator. It all hinges on what she said in the HoH room after Adria won. Did she actually say Will should be put on the block or did she merely say "one of them?" I remember that she did tell Adria that she wanted Marvin gone, so it seems like she was calling attention to the other members of her team just to take the heat off herself. But she didn't want to seriously target any of them. Maybe she underestimated how much this would "paranoy" the twins.

If the twins do out Diane this week, I don't think it will help them as much as they're hoping it will. Karen and Nik suspected the worst about the twins, and this week they had all those suspicions confirmed. I don't believe K&Nik would take the twins at their word even if they are telling the truth.

Maybe I just don't like the twins because THEY voted Will out. And IMO I didn't see Will as mean or spitful or vicious. But more hurt and betrayed by two people he thought were on the same page. I just think the twins did him dirty. They had absolutely NO alliance with MV and yet felt at the end they could trust him more? Well yea...if you do me dirty that way you better watch out too!

I agree KymberlyAnn, I'm ready for her to be called out too. Initially, I liked her game plan, I thought it was smart but lately, I don't think she even knows herself what she's doing. A smart person would continue to play both sides without bitching about specific people, instead they'll just listen and agree so they're not the centre of attention and so they can't get caught out in a web of lies. She's told so many lies and it's starting to creep up on her and it sounds like Drew knows what she's up to. What bothers me is the fact she doesn't trust the twins because she thinks they're lying, what does she think she's been doing?

and vice versa Fanatic...that is the reason nobody trusts the twins...except they dont "lie" do they....?

The discussion is, what's coming:
    Luxury or veto

I used to enjoy Diane, but now she's getting annoying especially with her plotting to put everybody against each other, even her own cuddle buddy. As for the twins getting nom'd, I hope that at least Adria goes. I can't stand her that much.

Tonights upcoming episode will be interesting to say the least.

Diane told Adria that she saw the reactions of W/K/N and they were upset that A got the HoH. She and Adria were discussing how they felt that the alliance wasn't strong based on that. Diane suggested putting up Will or one of the others. But I think she only mentioned Will by name.

My take on how Diane is playing is some strategy, a lot of emotion. I think she was sincerely spying on the girl alliance at beginning of week. She was joining in the twin bashing and started believeing it herself. I think she makes some of this crap up and can't keep it straight and starts to believe some of it. She would make a really lousy undercover agent, she would keep joining the other side.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie
    i think that after a twin is evicted, it will be everyone against diane...
    well i wish it ended up like that.
    karma is a boomerang./

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allysm
    I used to enjoy Diane, but now she's getting annoying especially with her plotting to put everybody against each other, even her own cuddle buddy...

diane is turning out to be like danielle from season 3. "let everyone do the dirty work for me" stuff ....

Well one thing is for sure....there is not one clear cut favorite this year. Seems like everyone has very strong feelings for quite a number of players. And I suspect those feelings will change for the majority of us as the game plays on and hgs are further exposed!!!

+ Reply to Thread