+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Golden Veto

FORT Newbie

Super Golden Veto

Here is a Project DNA twist of my own. Make the Golden Veto Comp open to all the House Guests ie- Super Golden Veto. Winner of the Super Golden Veto can remove none, one or TWO houseguests (inculding self) from eviction. Catch is-- each guest will be offered $20,000 if they do not participate in the Super Golden Veto competition. I'm sure CBS wants to keep the twin angle going as long as possible and they have not thrown cash onto the mix since Lori and PB&J early on. I don't think Nokomas (perhaps) and obviously the Twins would bite on the $$ but what would the others do?

Interesting thought, smittycool. I said and still do that if I had been Lori in Week 1, I'd have taken that ten grand in a hot second. If it got me voted out, so what ? Ten grand for 2 weeks in the hamster cage is a nice deal. With 13 players still in the game, a bird in the hand looked good.

But now....I dunno. I'd say Marvin, outside of the HOH and the noms, would be the most likely to bite on your deal. I hope the big man goes all the way, but he might look at (a) three nominations in a row and (b) no allies, and figure he needs to salvage something out of his seven weeks in that nuthouse.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Very cool idea, but Big Brother already discussed the PoV winner taking off both nominees and said it took away to much power from the HoH.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Quote Originally Posted by HueyDueyLuey961
    Very cool idea, but Big Brother already discussed the PoV winner taking off both nominees and said it took away to much power from the HoH.
    I thought the same thing at first, but they still get to put up the next two people as well as being safe. They also get the HOH room and things from home.

FORT Regular
    Another possible angle is let someone who wins the veto, chose not to use it and save it later for the game. That might be confusing, but think of the strategic possibilities. A veto winner could get an ally mad by being selfish and keeping it. An HOH might nominate a veto holder just so that person has to burn his extra veto.

The game is fine as it is. The change isn't necessary

+ Reply to Thread