+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think There Will Be Another Twist?

FORT Regular

Do You Think There Will Be Another Twist?

Am I right or wrong. I thought there will be three twists in this big brother game. One was the brother and sister and second was the twins. I thought possibly the third would be a actual couple are in the house. If that is the case, then I would say Drew & Diane are the actual couple, possibly married? What is your opinion on this.

I'm pretty sure BB thought the spycam was a twist.

I heard the same thing Drama.........that there was a committed couple in the house..and if there is I have been wildly speculating as to who it will be (or was,in the event one of them got voted off)
    I think the committed couple was Scott and Jase.....a girl can dream,right?)
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

I think they must have been referring to the twins as the "committed couple". Committed doesn't necessarily = romantic.

I originally believed that Diane and Drew knew each other previously. But the longer I watch, the more I'm convinced that Diane's not smart enough to pull that off.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

you know its quite possible their 3rd twist is already out the door, thus no real point in even bringing it up..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by drama queen
    Am I right or wrong. I thought there will be three twists in this big brother game. One was the brother and sister and second was the twins. I thought possibly the third would be a actual couple are in the house. If that is the case, then I would say Drew & Diane are the actual couple, possibly married? What is your opinion on this.
    I think they were thinking of the moment when Drew renounces Diane for his one true love, his razor.

I'm not holding my breath. Anyway, this isn't like last year, when at this point we were all so much hoping for ANYTHING to happen to jazz up the game that we actually bought into Julie's BS about a "new twist." Remember how infuriated we were when we realized that the "twist" was that idiotic thing with Jun, after winning HOH, being blindfolded and spirited out of the house for a night on the town ?
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

FORT Regular
    The minute BB made a big deal out of DNA, I suspected it would fizzle. If the twins had not turned out to play like sinners while professing to be angelic, it might have continued to be interesting.

Has anyone noticed that Julie Chen has been silent recently about "DNA?"

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silksheets
    Has anyone noticed that Julie Chen has been silent recently about "DNA?"
    I noticed this too. Maybe she wants to keep it quiet for a while and then surprise us with something else. Then again, maybe the whole America's Choice thing was the third twist.

Now, THAT would suck :phhht .
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    I think the next big twist will be that even though it looks like BB is set in the present, it's actually the past. And the world outside the house is populated by monsters that are provoked by the color yellow! Oooooh... Very scary!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast