+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Transcripts

8/20 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F1and 2:

K, Di, Twins, and Nak sitting outside talking about wanting to leave the house just for five minutes instead of being stuck there.

Di: It's like 99cents a call, that is how it was for season three.
    K: Maybe they'll let suscribers call.
    Di: Maybe...
    K: It's so weird, you don't know what is going on out there
    Di: They're probably portraying us like....
    Di: They don't have to do anything with me, this is me
    (planes keep flying overhead, must be close to Burbank airport)

F3:

M, Dw, CB playing cards talking about the card game.

I'll post if it gets interesting....

A and Nat in kitchen. A is debating if she should go talk to Nak before noms. Pretty sure she has talked herself out of it.

A talking in HOH to Nak. Telling her that whatever she decides to do that its fine and that taking out will was not against Nak. Nak ask why she did it. A said that Will was the pawn (without using that word she hates) until she realized that he was after her. Then she decided to put out the known threat against her instead of the possible threat (Marvin).

Nak tells her that she hasn't completely made up her mind has to who she is putting up that she is thinking about 3 different possiblities.

F4:

A and Nk in HOH room:

A: I know you're going to come at me. I know we haven't have much time to catch up and talk.
    Nk: Mmm..
    A: I know you're in a tought decision this week. It would be cool if you choose to come at me but not to "Jase" me....
    Nk: Oh no, that was for Jase only...
    A: You are still cool with me. Last week was really tough for me, I wished to God one of the guys had asked me not to use it.
    Nk: I just want to know one thing, why did you decide Wil?
    A: I thought it was the easiest decision, at first, to make since Mv was the one everyone wanted but when it came around that he didn't have my back...I decided to go with the unknown than the sure thing. Mv is still an unknown. Having to put a friend out is the hardest thing.
    A: It's different with you, because you did speak to me. If I'm still around, I won't use it against you next week.
    Nk: Sure...
    Nk: I'm leaning towards decisions but I haven't made up my mind completely. I have three different ways to go about it and I'm still weighing it out.
    A: Let me go back to that situation.... Um, honestly, I swear Nk, knowing there are options for you....knowing things that I know, I'm not going to say or use it at a tool, um....I don't know who I can really depend on in this house (rambling and too fast)
    Nk: Something someone does for game reason could be taken as personal and vice versa...things change minute to minute.
    A: I don't know, I didn't expect there to be a fall out then and there. I know Mv is an unknown and still is...
    A: Trust in what I say, I have nothing personal against you and next week you'll be in my position.
    Nk: I didn't come into this game to lie, steal, or cheat. I have family watching and I'm basing all my decisions on what I feel from the heart is right. I don't know anybody in this house from Adam so nothing can be personal. I don't play the game to make it personal, or make decisions out of hard core gaming strategies.
    A: I'm not here against you or to share with you anything I know. I wish I can share with you what happened last week. I wish I wasn't HOH last week...
    Nk: Yeah...
    A: Things just go around and around, and things are said.....
    Nk: Oh, yeah, I know...
    A: You know me, I'm always going to be talking to you...
    Nk: Yeah...
    A: I just want to say today that you're not going to see a bad sport out of me. I don't know if you can really get that from here.
    Nk: Oh yeah... I just want everyone to know that this is just a game. That is why I'm glad I got HOH again...I can detach myself, kind of, from it....
    A: Well, if I'm on the block, just to let you know...I don't hold it against you and I"m a good sport about it. I will do what I have to do. That's all I can do.
    A: Just also wanted to let you know that where we've been is where we're still are.
    Nk: Right...
    NK: I'm still the same person just a little bitchy at times cause I can't do this....or that...you know..
    A: If I'm still here next week, know that I'm still cool. You might need me next week. No matter what...I'm there.
    Nk: Okay
    A: Okay, that's it ....I need to chill. No hard feelings. (goes and hugs her)

FORT Regular
    F3+4: Nik+A in HOH

A: ...that's just all I can give at this point, is just to let you know that, where we've been is where we still are in my book.
    Nik: All the good relationships that I make in this house are going to stay in place.
    A: Mmmm hmmm.
    Nik: You know, hell, I kind of even bonded with Jase, so after the show maybe I'll even talk to him a little bit. But, you know, I'm not going to let the game spoil my images of people... at all.
    A: Yeah.
    Nik: You know, I might get bitchy and crabby at times but, you know, that's just 'cause I'm here and I'm locked up and I can't draw and I can't talk on the phone, can't see relatives, can't do this, can't do that, but, you know, outside of this house, you know...
    A: Yeah, it's a whole different world, a whole different world. It is.
    Nik: So yeah, it's all good in the neighbourhood.
    A: Well, because I don't have many commitments, Nakomis, you know, in this house, I... if I'm here next week, I'm still going to be cool...
    Nik: Cool beans.
    A: ...so I just want you to know that. Because you might need, I know last week, I needed some assurance and it's hard, and I didn't get any, so no matter what, that's there.
    Nik: Yeah.
    A: Okay.
    Nik: Okay. It's all good.
    A: That's it. I know you just need to just chill...
    Nik: Think about stuff.
    A: ...unless you want to say anything else, otherwise I'm going to do some laundry, I guess.
    Nik: Just no hard feelings.
    A: Cool, girl. *soft laugh*
    Nik: Have fun with your laundry.
    *hugs*
    A: I won't, I hate it.
    Nik: Well, then, don't have fun with your laundry then.
    A: Yeah, well, I hate the laundry stuff. (talking about exercising her shoulder or something). Congrats on your letters.

A leaves the room to put on some deodorant then goes back to HOH room.

A: Hey, I didn't mean to bother you again... but, uh, one piece of information that was, that did bother me is that I want you to know that there was absolutely no deal or conversation struck with Marvin in this house with me whatsoever or anybody else that I know of and I know that's been a big thing that's been going around the house and you can ask Marvin directly and you can call it out in front of the whole house if you ever feel like *inaudible*, 'cause from my standpoint I just hate to really hear things just getting thrown again...
    Nik: All right, that's cool...
    A: In case you heard that, I'm just letting you know, that there was no deals made whatsoever at all.
    Nik: Okay.
    A: Period. With anybody. *laughs*
    Nik: We're all good (?)
    A: Okay, I just had to throw that out because it came back to my mind and I had to get it off my mind.
    Nik: I see people as individuals here, so I don't... *pause*... so, okay.
    A: All right.
    Nik: Cool beans.

A leaves HOH room again.

FORT Regular
    F3+4: Nat+Dr+CB+A outside

CB forgetting he's married and has no need for pictures of the twins laying out flashing a bunch of skin.

Nat: Drew, hope you get your camera back soon.
    Dr: Yeah, I said something today (?)
    CB: Yeah, you've got to take a few pictures of this right here, of them laying out. I've got to have at least one, I don't care.
    Nat: But it ain't gonna last long.
    CB: Huh?
    Nat: You better make sure they get it back to us this week, we don't know if it's going to last long. You want a picture of both of us? I know last time we didn't get many together, so you'd better load up. It may be slim, slim pickings.
    Dr: *inaudible* Something about quadruplets.
    Nat: Ahh, cool.
    CB: Maybe I can get a picture of me and the twins in the bed like we always do.
    Dr: Yeah, every night.

(the conversation shifted to Drew sending out pictures via AOL and them discussing that they should exchange screen names and they can chat)

Bad feed cut out.

CB: You can?
    A: Yes. Not too hot. It's just nice.
    CB: I'm gonna go get a good nap in.
    A: Really?
    CB: Mmm hmmm. Wanna come join me?
    A: See if you can go sleep in HOH.
    CB: No.
    A: It'd be quiet.
    K: Well, she's not in there.
    CB: I'm cool with my middle bed.

CB: What are they doin'?
    K: Are they messing around?
    CB: Yeah. They're prolly makin' Drew a lil jealous.
    Dr: What's (who's?) in there?
    CB: I don't know.

Dr: I'm stuffed.
    CB: He's STUFFED? What's UUUUP?
    Dr: *laughs*
    K: I'm still not right from yesterday.
    CB: I'm not either, I'm still bloated. I just, like, I had to have some of this great grillin' by the master. chef. Maaaarvin.
    Mv: (from the kitchen, going outside) Thank you.
    K: I just get all excited when I see all this different food and I wanna eat all of it at once and that's bad...
    CB: Did you get your bun I *inaudible* sliced for you?
    Mv: Thank you, sir. That's very white (?) of you. Foood.
    Dr: Yeah.

to kitchen with Nik+Di

Di: Well, she's got a very good excuse to fall on, I'll give her that. However, I don't believe it. Do you?
    Nik: No. I believe *inaudible* play the entire time.
    Di: Yeah, she looked like she had to think about it real hard, I'll tell you that.
    Nik: "It's been a really hard week and I didn't really want this."
    Di: *laughs* Bizaaatch.
    Nik: Uh huh.

F4:

Twin and CB in cabin room...

Twin: I don't think she would put you up, if anything she would vote against you but not put you up.
    CB: I don't know.
    CB: I want to exercise tonight but I don't want to be sore for the veto
    N: I don't know who I would choose to play for me. I think you would be good.
    CB: I don't want to talk about it yet. Thing is, some people have a grudge...
    N: You never know how things can change last minute...So, I don't know....
    N: Whatever you need to do to do the part.
    CB: It's like I don't know...
    N: Allright, I'm going to see about my tea....

F4:

Twins in WC

Di, M, K, and Nk in kitchen joking about who is going up today. Nk jokes and says she is putting M and Di and use Dw or K as a pawn. They are all joking around.
    Di: Nk is my new best friend this week. SO back off!
    M: Oooohh!
    Nk: Everybody come fight over me...(giggling)
    M: (goes and kisses Nk on the ass)
    (everybody is laughing)

FORT Regular
    Nat: ...to see YOU... nominated today than me... I would be like this *makes shocked face* (I think)
    CB: *inaudible* in this game
    Nat: But you know what, though, I still think she would look out for you. I don't think she'd put you up.
    CB: She would put someone else up. (you don't say, CB? )
    Nat: But I think that she would, if she want, if anything, she might vote against you, if that was the thing, but I don't think she'll put you up. That's what I'm saying. There's still other people to choose from, you know what I"m saying, if you were my long lost brother, I'd still be like "Well, you know I'm going to put him UP." You know what I'm saying? That's the way I'd do it.
    CB: But she's different too.
    Nat: I know, she's definitely different from me, so...
    CB: *laughs* Just a little.
    Nat: Yeah. But that's the way I would be.
    CB: I think we can come through this week.
    Nat: How? Do you know something I don't know. *laughs*
    CB: No. I think we've all brainstormed it, and...
    Nat: I like you being positive, though... thank you.
    CB: Smart ***.
    Nat: I'm nooot. I'm trying not to be.
    CB: *laughs* With that little smirk?
    Nat: *laughs with CB* That's my point... I'm trying not to be. I don't want to be a smart butt, actually I'm not... I'm just glad I can cut (?) it with you, it makes me feel better.
    CB: Yeah, I'm glad.
    Nat: ...unless you hate me after I cut (?) it with you
    CB: Yeah, I hate you all right.
    Nat: Hey, that's okay.
    CB: I hate you and your booty both.
    Nat: I need to work on my booty tonight.

Nat: I don't know who, if both Adria and I get put on the block, and we had to choose veto, I don't know who, who would even be good candidates to play for me, really, if we both were up. Like if it's just me, I would choose A, I know she would probably try to get it and use it, you know what I'm saying? I think you'd be good.
    CB: What about Drew?
    Nat: Do you think Drew would be good?
    CB: Yeah, I do.
    Nat: Okay.
    CB: We've been talking about it and we'll talk even more about it. I think Marvin or someone else, I mean, I think has a grudge, you know what I'm saying. Thing is the hardest part...
    Nat: I know, it's hard having a grudge when someone saves you with the last tying vote too. I'd be really thankful, but I don't know what he's going to do.
    CB: Oh, right, I don't either. But, I'll be honest, he has not said nothing back, you know, because he's very *inaudible, he was shocked. He thought it was a whole plan to get him out and not Will.
    Nat: Yeah. Well, good. You never know how things can change in the last minute for real or not change or whatever, so that's what I'm saying. So, I don't know... *sounding like Marvin* we'll know within the next hour or so.
    CB: Yeah.
    Nat: Which I hope she comes out at least saying at least, just make sure she doesn't have anything... I'd rather her know what I'm thinking than try to guess what I'm thinking... you know what I'm saying?
    CB: Mmm hmm.

Talk about Nakomis not talking to Nat and wondering why and thinking it's just because A was HOH? CB says he can tell them apart by their "booties."

Marvin literally kisses or licks Nakomis' backside. Nakomis goes running.

A: I'm keeping you up. Are you trying to go to sleep or are you just laying down?
    CB: I won't be able to fall asleep right now.
    A: Not with me...
    CB: I've been thinking a lot of things.
    A: *inaudible*
    CB: I always do. I think that's my problem, why I can't sleep. And it's, just, who I am, so it's...
    A: Well, yeah.
    CB: I think, I think, I think and April is worse than I am, I think it's the environment, not so much made up how you was raised as well, and I honestly think that stress plays a huge part in it and when you think about like mauney (money) and how things are gonna get paid you aren't going to be able to sleep because you're thinking about things and you're stressed. So that's just why I think me and April don't get enough sleep.
    A: But while you're here, you're okay right now, right?
    CB: I HOPE!
    A: k.
    CB: I really hope.
    A: You said she does a good job, balancing the book and stuff.
    CB: Yeah.
    A: Well, then...
    CB: If she gets that job, we're totally okay. And I'll feel much better, 'course I doooon't knooow noothing about if she got that job or not, so that's why it'd be nice to hear something.
    A: Oh , the letters are the biggest thing I've seen.
    CB: Oh, if I got a letter saying she got that job...
    A: Wow.
    CB: I think my attitude would change a little bit. I would understand that.
    A: Yeah, sure, geez, a letter is awesome.
    CB: But I'm still stressed game-wise, but I'm getting better and getting to the point where whatever happens, happens. *inaudible* I'm just as much afraid as you are.
    Dr: *inaudible*
    CB: Drew, You need a hug?
    Di: I assume Drew thought you were coming to cuddle with him.
    Dr: Yup.
    Di: Is there, should I be worried about this?
    Dr: Don't tell her CB.
    CB: I'm not, that's our secret. You and I till the end. Cuddling buddies.
    Di: Noo, you and me 'til the end.
    Dr: Oh, you smell GOOD.

Normal smacking of lips ensues. Me thinking that I wouldn't touch Diane with a ten foot pole if I was Drew, but alas, I am not.

CB and Adria go to bed.

Di comments how she'd love to get drunk. Drew agrees, obviously dissatisfied that he is now stuck with Di and can't back out now for fear of retaliation from the GPA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast