+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 181

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #1
    Hypermediocrity Amanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    9,925

    8/20 Live Feed Discussion

    Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic TellTaleOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    512
    After last week I have a feeling this week is going to be boring....

  3. #3
    Where I want to be... ldcook77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    After last week I have a feeling this week is going to be boring....

    a lot of people said that about this past week. i think the veto competition is going to set the tone of the week. everyone knows who will be nominated, but if one of the twins get taken off the block (via veto), it will be quite interesting to see how dirty they get to assure that third vote in their favor.

    if they both stay on the block, i think a will be gone. if one wins veto, karen and diane will vote to evict whichever twin remains. marvin will without a doubt be the swing vote (if he is not put on the block, which i do not think he will be, if nakomis uses her brain). so, watching the twins backstep to try to win marvin's loyalty could be interesting and prove a lot about all of this so called honor, class, and loyalty they claim to play with.

  4. #4
    FORT Fanatic TellTaleOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    a lot of people said that about this past week. i think the veto competition is going to set the tone of the week. everyone knows who will be nominated, but if one of the twins get taken off the block (via veto), it will be quite interesting to see how dirty they get to assure that third vote in their favor.

    if they both stay on the block, i think a will be gone. if one wins veto, karen and diane will vote to evict whichever twin remains. marvin will without a doubt be the swing vote (if he is not put on the block, which i do not think he will be, if nakomis uses her brain). so, watching the twins backstep to try to win marvin's loyalty could be interesting and prove a lot about all of this so called honor, class, and loyalty they claim to play with.
    Your entitled to your opinion. I don't think the twins are playing as "Evil" as everyone seems to think. No more than everyone else. (What they did to Jase was neither very honorable or classy not matter how much he probably deserved it.)

    If anyone gets the evil card it's Diane in my book. Tell someone to do one thing and then go to the other side to bash them for it is pretty friggin low. Now Diane wants the twins gone soley for personal reasons. She lied to them and is worried they will start talking, not to mention they are taking her precious Drew's time away from her. (Jealousy??? hmmmm could be.) That is why she is getting this "sinking" feeling. A mixture of guilt and paranoia will do that to you. =)

    Don't be fooled by who is HOH this week or was HOH last week. This is all Diane's game until she gets caught. And if Karma is a boomerang it's sooner rather than later. ;-)
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 08-20-2004 at 01:07 PM.

  5. #5
    ~* IN LOVE *~ KymberlyAnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    628
    I agree. Dianne is the dirty player here. Playing both sides. She should be put on the block.

  6. #6
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    73
    Regarding America's Choice, if it were "Extreme Makeover" I'd definitely vote to send Cowboy. However, since it's "Y&R", I'm voting to send Nakomis 'cause she seems like she's not seeking any entertainment career opportunities after the game is done. In a way it's too bad Jase isn't around -- I'd love to see the reaction if he didn't get it.

  7. #7
    FORT Fan Honeyoats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I have clowns in my coffee!!!!
    Posts
    367

    Diane and *Cowpoke*

    I never realized the hatred between these two until last night.

    CB's face when he was telling Dw "If you save her again I'll kick your f***in a**" was hilarious..I guess he thinks he is a HotShot Horsedude! (maybe Scott and Jase's big head syndrome attacked him??) :rolleyes
    I doubt he could win an HOH comp. anyways.

    I agree with you TellTale about DI just being jealous and wanting to rid the house of people that take her precious Dw away...Now pointing towards CB

  8. #8
    FORT Regular kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    vancouver, bc canada
    Age
    47
    Posts
    137
    I would avoid aligning with either CB or Dr. Maybe it is just coincidence but their alliances are never on top for long (they may be the last two).

  9. #9
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    not to mention they are taking her precious Drew's time away from her. (Jealousy??? hmmmm could be.)
    It seems like 100% paranoia to me. She's playing so many people that she's got to wondering if anyone else could be doing what she's doing. And then when she sees the slightest sign of potential deceit, she starts to worry and panic when it's mostly unwarranted.

    For Diane's sake, I hope this plan of hers works out for her (for my interest, I hope it doesn't). I still think the better strategy would've been to stick with the twins and play nice with the remaining GPA (without actually being aligned with them). If both eventually get out of the house, who can she really beat one-on-one? It'll eventually get around (at least in sequester) that she was playing both sides. If she keeps up her whiny attitude, I'm not sure she'd even get a vote from Drew, much less spend any time with him outside the house.

  10. #10
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty
    I would avoid aligning with either CB or Dr. Maybe it is just coincidence but their alliances are never on top for long (they may be the last two).
    It's because CB never wins anything. He's basically just a vote... which can be a good thing, but in this game it's all about HOH. If your team can't win it, you aren't going to last no matter how large your numbers. That's why it was so important to get rid of Jase... despite his behaviour, he was still a winner. CB, on the other hand, is a big loser (in this game).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.