+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    Question? If Nak only puts one of the twins up for eviction and the other wins POV, can Nak turn around and put her up or is she safe? I'm thinking she would be safe, but not quite sure. Thanks!

whoever wins the POV is safe from being put up...which is why nik must put up both in order to increase her chances of getting rid of one

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66
    Question? If Nak only puts one of the twins up for eviction and the other wins POV, can Nak turn around and put her up or is she safe? I'm thinking she would be safe, but not quite sure. Thanks!
    Winner of POV is safe. She has to put up both twins at this point to not chance that.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I want Diane to go on Y&R just to get her OUT OF THE HOUSE! Folks talk about you when you're gone.
    But if she is out of the house then she have to be on national tv, Where the whole world would she her, so even if the HG don't have to see her, then the veiwer would still have to,( If You watch Y&R that is)
    Bubbles Tea

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    whoever wins the POV is safe from being put up...which is why nik must put up both in order to increase her chances of getting rid of one
    Thanks ldcook77 and EXlurker. That's what I was thinking, but wanted to make sure.

I'm confused about something. I don't like either of the twins but I dislike Adria more. If I were there and voted to get rid of Adria, how could I be sure I did? I can't tell them apart. Adria is the leader and Natalie doesn't seem to have an original thought so who's to say that they won't switch and the schemer be the one to stay?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77

So it nk put up both twin and nat wins POV and use it on A are they both safe?

Quote Originally Posted by NiteWing
    So it nk put up both twin and nat wins POV and use it on A are they both safe?
    Nope Nat would still be on the block.

FORT Regular
    No because Nat would still be on the block
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I'm confused about something. I don't like either of the twins but I dislike Adria more. If I were there and voted to get rid of Adria, how could I be sure I did? I can't tell them apart. Adria is the leader and Natalie doesn't seem to have an original thought so who's to say that they won't switch and the schemer be the one to stay?

i am pretty sure most of (if not all) the houseguests can tell them apart at this point.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Houseguests are back in the house and they are very happy at their fully stocked storage room.

+ Reply to Thread