+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

i don't think diane is turning on drew at all. i think she knows where his loyalties lie, and is just saying that should one of the twins get taken off by the veto, she should put up someone who- a. would definitely vote to keep the twins, and b. who most of the houseguests like and would prefer to keep over the twin. that is not 'turning on' at all, it is being smart to get one of the twins out (who by the way, may not be "evil" but are hypocritical with their "loyalty, honesty, etc..." ...but that is for another thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Dang, I missed that in kryjar's comment, sorry. I cannot remember A/N lying to Diane, either. I think they've been pretty blunt and honest to a fault with people.

i think kryjar was not necessarily implying a direct face-to-face lie, but rather just the way things have been played. when dr, di, a, and nat were having a discussion, they kept dr around for an additional 45 min...which to me would mean they definitely had something to say that they did not want to say in front of me.

and, the whole nat/mar/pb&j thing..nat straight up lied to drew about it and made diane look like a liar. so, two situations off the top of my head where a and n have not been "as honest with" diane as karen and nik have been.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I think it is smart for Diane to suggest putting Drew up. If Drew is up, then he can't vote and he could vote to keep the twins. She absolutely must think he is safe. I mean, afterall, we all know one of the twins is going this week.
    Just like everyone knew that Marvin was going last week? Don't count your evictions before they're hatched.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    Plus, Karen, Will and Nakomis are all way more honest-acting than A and N.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I cannot remember A/N lying to Diane, either. I think they've been pretty blunt and honest to a fault with people.
    I've got to agree with Broadway on this one. Whatever else you might think about them or their strategy, they are remarkably consistent in their approach and the things they say to the other people in the house. (Unlike Nakomis, Karen, or Diane.)

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    i don't think diane is turning on drew at all. i think she knows where his loyalties lie, and is just saying that should one of the twins get taken off by the veto, she should put up someone who- a. would definitely vote to keep the twins, and b. who most of the houseguests like and would prefer to keep over the twin. that is not 'turning on' at all, it is being smart to get one of the twins out (who by the way, may not be "evil" but are hypocritical with their "loyalty, honesty, etc..." ...but that is for another thread).
    What I am saying at this point in the game. Everyone is being Hypocritical with their loyalty, honesty etc. No one can convince me that Will would not have put the twins up last week had he gotten HOH. #2 Will made it clear to the twins he would put them up if they were to keep him in the house. Which option did they have at that point? Keep him in the game and get evicted or evict him and get evicted anyway. Might as well do the dirty work and get evicted. Maybe Adria shouldn't have nominated Will in the first place and just played until she got evicted the next week. The two have been labeled targets even in the process of evicting Jase. How much trust in Karen do you think the twins felt after the many many many times Karen said "you have family here" blah blah blah blah. The darts were thrown by Will, Nik and Karen even before Adria became HOH. They were just not vocal and public about it and were too busy making sure Jase got evicted first.

Marvin was their best chance at staying in the game that they had at the time.

No one is innocent in this game at this point. Not even Will. As much as he says he is. I am not letting anyone off the hook at this point.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 08-20-2004 at 03:08 PM.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    If Wil was HOH last week, do you really think he would have put the twin up? He has a spine of a noodle. I think he would have consulted the group, including the twins, to get rid of Marvin or Cowboy.

I don't understand why A jumped the gun and put Wil up on the block WITHOUT consulting their group. All it did was divide them and create doubt and mistrust. Also, people in their own alliance can see how quick they are to flip their own, how can anyone trust that? (Which Di has pointed out to Dw)

In hindsight, putting up W and nominating W has just made them a bigger target and gave Nak an easy week. Besides, if they are going to put people on the block they should take full responsibility and not hide behind the bible or come up with, "I tossed a coin inside my head." Now, how does that really work?

I'm not really taking sides because this game is dirty to begin with and both sides has been manipulative and devious to some extent. I can't hold either side to fault since there is no right or wrong way to play, just BAD decisions to be made.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I missed that place where Adria and Natalie lied to Diane. Where was that?
    A&N started planning a twin alliance with Dr&Di at about the same time Will & K started plotting against the twins. A&N had Dr&Di convinced that they would take them to the final four. But at the same time they promised CB that they would take him to the final four with Nik. But in private conversations between A&N where nobody else was around, they talked about eliminating Dr&Di somewhere along they so they could take Cowboy with them to the final three. So basically they have been lying to Diane the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    If Wil was HOH last week, do you really think he would have put the twin up? He has a spine of a noodle. I think he would have consulted the group, including the twins, to get rid of Marvin or Cowboy.

I don't understand why A jumped the gun and put Wil up on the block WITHOUT consulting their group. All it did was divide them and create doubt and mistrust. Also, people in their own alliance can see how quick they are to flip their own, how can anyone trust that? (Which Di has pointed out to Dw)

In hindsight, putting up W and nominating W has just made them a bigger target and gave Nak an easy week. Besides, if they are going to put people on the block they should take full responsibility and not hide behind the bible or come up with, "I tossed a coin inside my head." Now, how does that really work?

I'm not really taking sides because this game is dirty to begin with and both sides has been manipulative and devious to some extent. I can't hold either side to fault since there is no right or wrong way to play, just BAD decisions to be made.

If Nik and Karen told Will it was in their best interest to put the twins up he would have. The only one I think lied with the intent to divide the alliance is Diane. And she continues to do this. It will be interesting to see what happens when those lies come back to haunt her.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Besides, if they are going to put people on the block they should take full responsibility and not hide behind the bible or come up with, "I tossed a coin inside my head." Now, how does that really work?
    Exactly! Yet, another example of her dishonesty. there was never any question that will was going to be the one evicted last night. she had three votes in her back pocket in nat, drew, and cb. she told all three of them how she wanted them to vote.

i am not for one minute going to say that everyone is this game has been honest, but there are two people in this game who have prided themselves on honesty and "playing the game with integrity" and then they do not have the nerve to "step up to the plate" and at least give will the true answer. if they want to play dirty, that is fine. but don't spend your entire day ranting about how true and honest you are when that is simply not the case!

Question? If Nak only puts one of the twins up for eviction and the other wins POV, can Nak turn around and put her up or is she safe? I'm thinking she would be safe, but not quite sure. Thanks!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Here's an idea, what if a new twist is a future competition in which the winner gets to bring someone back from sequester?

+ Reply to Thread