+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan
    I agree with you broadway. Drew needs to take his game in hand and not leave it up to his alllances or he will be gone. Diane has targeted him since he know her secrets.

I think it is smart for Diane to suggest putting Drew up. If Drew is up, then he can't vote and he could vote to keep the twins. She absolutely must think he is safe. I mean, afterall, we all know one of the twins is going this week.

Diane herself didn't seem to mind being put up in the 6-finger situation -- even tho it might have been a little risky if BB changed the veto part. Given Drew's greater alliance with the twins, it seems wise to take his vote away since he'd be safe. I can't imagine she would want her strongest ally taken away.

I thought it was incredibly smart for Diane to allign with the twins initially, because they were strong competitors and the only ones that could divert attention from her and Drew. Then, when the twins were acting strange with CB, I think she realized that she had moved down to number 5 in that alliance. Plus, Karen, Will and Nakomis are all way more honest-acting than A and N. It was smart to then switch allegiances at that point -- and justified since A and N were lying to her. Her vote against Marvin and for Will puts her in good stead with Nakomis regardless of what A and N may say against Diane.

Diane is still a loose cannon and crazy, but she is playing the game as smartly as anyone except maybe Nakomis.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I think it is smart for Diane to suggest putting Drew up. If Drew is up, then he can't vote and he could vote to keep the twins. She absolutely must think he is safe. I mean, afterall, we all know one of the twins is going this week.

Diane herself didn't seem to mind being put up in the 6-finger situation -- even tho it might have been a little risky if BB changed the veto part. Given Drew's greater alliance with the twins, it seems wise to take his vote away since he'd be safe. I can't imagine she would want her strongest ally taken away.
    The only problem with this thought is that if Drew is on the block, then that would mean the other twin was free. The other twin would just vote to save their sister anyways... so negating Drew's vote doesn't change that outcome. Her real hope there would be to swing Drew's vote to her side, even though I dont think that's going to happen.

So... they need to work on getting CB to move to their side (claiming the family loyalty BS.) Marvin was having some very amicable conversations with one of the twins last night in the bathroom talking about how he doesn't take his being on the block personally, that he knows it's a game, and asking if he did good (performance) when answering A's "why should we vote for you?" question. I'm thinking he could still side with the twins... he's not a given for Nak and K.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I missed that place where Adria and Natalie lied to Diane. Where was that?

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I missed that place where Adria and Natalie lied to Diane. Where was that?
    Who are you referring to, TTO??

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Who are you referring to, TTO??
    KYRJAR Wrote Plus, Karen, Will and Nakomis are all way more honest-acting than A and N. It was smart to then switch allegiances at that point -- and justified since A and N were lying to her.

Just wondering how A/N lied to her.

KYRJAR Wrote Plus, Karen, Will and Nakomis are all way more honest-acting than A and N. It was smart to then switch allegiances at that point -- and justified since A and N were lying to her.

Just wondering how A/N lied to her.
    Dang, I missed that in kryjar's comment, sorry. I cannot remember A/N lying to Diane, either. I think they've been pretty blunt and honest to a fault with people.

Diane is stupid, she's obviously followed previous BB's yet she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. So far, she's bitched about practically all of the houseguests to Nakomis, even if Di makes it to the final two, does she expect anyone to vote for her? I can imagine Drew talking a lot of the stuff she's said about him personally and I imagine once he hears all the crap, their relationship is over. I don't think she even knows herself what she's said to who so her plan is just to get rid of everyone except for Karen, I doubt that will work and somewhere down the line, she's going to get caught. The twin that leaves should call Diane out just before they go, they'd have nothing to lose and the others would believe the twin as she can just give them examples of conversations they thought were private.

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    Your entitled to your opinion. I don't think the twins are playing as "Evil" as everyone seems to think. No more than everyone else. (What they did to Jase was neither very honorable or classy not matter how much he probably deserved it.)
    I agree with this. They aren't "evil" twins. Sure, they were being power-surging robots hoping that houseguests would get on their knees and beg for safety, buuuut look at what everyone else was doing.

Will, as much as I loved him at the start, was being a primadonna. He was frolicking around, talking smack to his alliance about the twins, and in no way being honorable of Adria's decision. No, you shouldn't be happy about being nominated, but don't wander around whining and bitching about everything. Major respect loss for Will.

Regarding the America's Choice Question;
    In some ways I'd like to see Cowboy get on Y&R. Strictly for the reason that he assumes the least he's going to get out of Big Brother is a soap opera role, and I'd like to see him screw up big time. I'd also like to see Nakomis on Y&R. What on earth are they going to do with her? It should be an interesting experience, nonetheless.

I want Diane to go on Y&R just to get her OUT OF THE HOUSE! Folks talk about you when you're gone.

+ Reply to Thread