+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: 8/19 SHOW discussion *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    No, I'm not kidding. Up against Marvin, A thought Will was completely safe. At the time the nominations were made, she said there wasn't a person in the house who would vote against him, as she knew everyone wanted Marvin out first. Cowboy & Drew might not have been on Will's side ultimately, and Diane may have suggested Will to A in the first place, but none of them would've voted him off before Marvin, had Will just kept his cool.

Forgive me for trying to provide a little more information from the Live Feeds. I won't do it again.
    The thing is, Adria definitely knew that no one can be completely safe. Back to the week when Holly and Adria were on the block, everyone thought Holly would be safe since she had the numbers, but things changed every day. By the way, Adria knew that Marvin had chance to veto himself (because she gave him the "back door"!) Then, how could she still think that Will was completely safe?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Just as they should have told her something. Diane and Cowboy had no problem giving Adria names when she asked them. Why? Because to them, Adria was not the enemy, so they felt free to talk to her. Will, Karen and Jenn should have just tossed out a name in order to not draw suspicion to themselves. "Who would you want gone?" "Marvin." "Who would you save?" "Natalie." What would have been so hard about that?

But their silence made it obvious to A that they were no longer allies. They couldn't have outed themselves more clearly if they had been wearing T-shirts that said "We are the enemy."
    Diane gave Adria names because she had no problem to backstab first. Cowboy gave Adria names because he had no other choice to save himself. The logical nomination should be Drew, Marvin or Cowboy, so why would Adria bother to ask her every alliance member one by one? Had she already intended to do something against the logical choice? Actually when she did so, it already made herself untrustworthy to her alliance members.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Folks, just a reminder that only spoilers from the 8/19 show (which has already aired) can be discussed in this thread.

Spoilers regarding anything that has not aired should not be in this forum. It must be contained only in the LIVE FEED forum.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Folks, just a reminder that only spoilers from the 8/19 show (which has already aired) can be discussed in this thread.

Spoilers regarding anything that has not aired should not be in this forum. It must be contained only in the LIVE FEED forum.
    Thanx, BF.

I don't think that the maker of the post that prompted your warning intended any harm. For one thing, it wasn't clear if the info was what the poster KNEW or just what they THOUGHT. Still, I'm one of those that even if I'm 99.999% sure of what's gonna happen, I'm still going to wait and see it on the actual show.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

FORT Fan
    For one thing, it wasn't clear if the info was what the poster KNEW or just what they THOUGHT.
    Not viewing the live feeds myself, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what I KNOW after tonight's show is most likely going to be what I THOUGHT going into it.
    I think that this will be one of the more predictable shows in a while.

You know, for a show that some predicted would be more boring after Jase left, this week's show threads sure generated a heck of a lot of pages of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoMouser
    [I]I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what I KNOW after tonight's show is most likely going to be what I THOUGHT going into it.
    I think that this will be one of the more predictable shows in a while.

You know, for a show that some predicted would be more boring after Jase left, this week's show threads sure generated a heck of a lot of pages of discussion.
    I give CBS the credit. This year's show is considerably better than last. There have not been many outcomes that I have been able to predict. I thought Marvin would go this week, and that the vote could be unanimous.

But tonight, I think, will be predictable. I'll be very surprised if Nakomis nominates anyone but the two twins.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread