+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Live Feed Discussion

8/19 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

9:00 AM BB Time
    sleeping...........

Wake up people, you are boring me!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    BB will probably be waking them up any time now (usually around 10:00 a.m.).

FORT Regular
    Who do ya'll think is going tonight? I think its will, especially with the way diane and drew are acting towards each other, drew is a smart cookie and i think he trusts a/n/cb more than the other's. It'll be sad to see will go, i liked him alot from the beginning.

FORT Newbie
    Yes I hope it is Will that goes, the way him and Karen are acting is making me sick.... The sat there plotting the eviction of the twins before Jase even left the house, then they have the nerve to be offended when he is put on the block. Like GIMME A BREAK...........and suck it up will and Karen....

I agree Tamiyra, Will and Karen planned all along for Marvin to do the dirty work for them and get rid of the twins, they're just jealous that the twins did it first. I really hope Will leaves tonight as he is so whiny and such a hypocrite, the funny thing is Adria just wanted to feel him out and initially wanted Marvin gone, Will just exposed himself and it will serve him right!

Hi All!

Okay...first things first, it's great to be back...Hurricane Charley knocked out my power for 5 days and I'm just now catching up! I've missed 5 days of feeds and 2 shows, but am trying to get a gist of what's going on.

From what I've read I've got to agree with whomever thinks Will should go tonight. I, as well as everyone else, heard W & K plotting to take out the twins almost as soon as Natalie walked through the door. The only difference is they weren't willing to step up to the plate and do it themselves, instead, they wanted Mv to do the dirty work for them.

With that said, I don't think A has handled this situation well at all. It sounds like she's on a huge power trip. There had to be a better way to go about it.....needless to say, the live vote should be very, very interesting and I'm so glad I won't have to miss it!

Welcome back slw...glad that your power was the only thing that got knocked out!

slw, very glad to hear you're okay and up and running.

Yup, W & K were definitely targeting the twins, and in my mind, they threw the HOH competition (not that they had much of a chance).

What A & Nat lost - and I don't think they realize it could have been different - was Nakomis. During the week of getting out Jase Nakomis spent a lot of time talking to Natalie especially about game ideas, and just getting closer in general. I think they could have spent an ounce of effort to nurture Nakomis when Adria was first crowned and she wouldn't be in the enemy camp now.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast