+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Live Feed Discussion

I was just reading Catnip's late night transcripts, and saw this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    (Di starts telling him the whole story, whispering with the pillow over their heads, and I have the volume turned on full blast when we get FISH and I am deafened for life)
    Sorry, Catnip! You poor thing - I hate that. Plus at night, all it takes is one of them to shift positions and it's like a plane landing.

Feeds are back BTW.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

does anyone know for sure who CB is voting for? I think I'd feel guilty asking someone to iron for me (as he just asked Will) if I was planning on giving them the boot in a couple of hours!

Also, there was a brief chat w/ CB and Dw with CB asking if "they're still up to par" does anyone know what that means or what the definite plan is?

It seems CB is voting with the Twins. And after the comment CB made today to Dr: 'are we still on par' leads me to believe they are both voting with Nat. But we will have to wait and see... 3 and a half hours and counting

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    does anyone know for sure who CB is voting for? I think I'd feel guilty asking someone to iron for me (as he just asked Will) if I was planning on giving them the boot in a couple of hours!

Also, there was a brief chat w/ CB and Dw with CB asking if "they're still up to par" does anyone know what that means or what the definite plan is?
    I totally agree with you about the ironing!!!! Maybe CB voted Marvin out...or wait, did somebody say that they had to cast the votes live tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    She did win fair and square. But Will and Karen didn't want to put up the twins themselves, they wanted Marvin to win because he would. If they won their plan was to stick to Marvin and Cowboy, or Cowboy and Drew. They talked about throwing the HOH competition, but I don't know if they did or if you can even call it that since it looked like a very hard challenge to win anyway. (Compared to purposely answering a question wrong, for example.)
    Right. All I was saying was that Will was going last in that competition. By that point, EVERYONE else that he would have preferred to win had lost, and A was going to win. I don't think in that situation he was throwing it. He might have thrown it if there were still others behind him, but in the situation at hand, I think he just lost.

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I totally agree with you about the ironing!!!! Maybe CB voted Marvin out...or wait, did somebody say that they had to cast the votes live tonight?
    Yes, on one of the transcripts it is learned that they are voting tonight. Not sure if it is live, or right before the show though...

I don't think Will threw the last comp. But he has talked about throwing all the others. If anyone but a twin had been in the lead, I think he would have thrown it as well.

Live vote tonight or we would already know. Di is laying on Will's arm on the couch.
    I'm thinking the lockdown (BY) was practice for HOH tonight. As much as Cowboy wanted Marvin gone it should be hard for him to vote out Will. Drew, I still don't have a clue what he will do............

I'm thinking CBS has decided to have the "live" vote tonight because they know there's a good chance there will be a tie, and A will be the deciding factor. I just hope they don't consider this to be another one of their "twists" because it seems like a weak one to me.

We still disagree. Will didn't have a problem with A winning, he just assumed it would be Cowboy and Marvin on the block.

The show brought out that Nak, Ka and Will were downcast when A won, but I didn't see that at all - I saw them hugging and cheering her. The first I heard anything like that was from Diane. Next thing you know they all "remember" it that way.

I'm not trying to be over-argumentative, I just take exception to the sweeping statement that W/K/Nak were plotting against the twins last week. Nakomis was never a part of those discussions, although Diane occasionally was. W and K privately said they thought the twins would be a problem, but that they didn't want to put them up if they got HOH because the remaining twin would be so angry. They came up with throwing the HOH competition toward Marvin if possible so that the blame would fall on someone else.

Yes, that's plotting, and they are acting like hypocrites to be pissed off at the twins. But I don't understand how acting fake and thanking Adria for putting them up would be any better.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread