+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/19 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    Hi All!

Okay...first things first, it's great to be back...Hurricane Charley knocked out my power for 5 days and I'm just now catching up! I've missed 5 days of feeds and 2 shows, but am trying to get a gist of what's going on.
    slw...I'm glad to hear that all you lost was power, and sorry to hear it was for five days! Welcome Back!

slw~ I sure hope you did okay through Charley! Glad to see you back!

I totally agree that Will needs to go TONIGHT! I am over W,Nak, and K. Yes, A has been on a power trip, but so are W and company. They just don't have the power right now to back up their attitudes and behavior. Yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Yup, W & K were definitely targeting the twins, and in my mind, they threw the HOH competition (not that they had much of a chance).
    I have to disagree here. There's no way that Will (going last) would've thrown the competiton if his plan was to get the twins out. I think he just lost. I don't remember where Karen went in the order, but Adria was first shot, so it wouldn't have made sense for her to throw it, either. I think A just won it fair and square.

-- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    Hi All!

Okay...first things first, it's great to be back...Hurricane Charley knocked out my power for 5 days and I'm just now catching up! I've missed 5 days of feeds and 2 shows, but am trying to get a gist of what's going on.
    Glad your power is back on and you made it through the storm!

Welcome back!
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key..." - The Eagles

"I like the bed I'm sleepin' in, just like me it's broken in; it's not old... just older..." - Bon Jovi

Unexpected lockdown ?????
    cleaning house for tonight show. Second time told to go to backyard??????

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Happy to hear everything's back in working order, slw.

I think Will's going tonight.

Briefly saw some large blue semi clear tubes in the backyard, then fish

Thanks all for the warm welcome back, trust me, everytime I flick a light switch from now on I will give a silent thanks to Thomas Edison! Please keep other hurricane survivors in your thoughts, there are many, many more in my area and other parts of Florida still without power as well as suffering much greater losses....now, back to the thread topic!

hepcat...I have to agree. I think of all the others Nat & A had the best chance of getting Nak over to their side. They seemed to be forming geniune seperate relationships with her. She had seemed the most interested in getting to know them as individuals and is a great game player.

I have a question...what about Marvin? If I were the twins I would have given some serious thought to roping him in with them. Was there ever any talk of that? Also, do A & Nat have any idea that Drew and Di may not be as tight with them as they think? Or are they fully aware that they seem to be playing alone now?

I find the sound of the bubbling fish tank very comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    I have to disagree here. There's no way that Will (going last) would've thrown the competiton if his plan was to get the twins out. I think he just lost. I don't remember where Karen went in the order, but Adria was first shot, so it wouldn't have made sense for her to throw it, either. I think A just won it fair and square.

-- Joe
    She did win fair and square. But Will and Karen didn't want to put up the twins themselves, they wanted Marvin to win because he would. If they won their plan was to stick to Marvin and Cowboy, or Cowboy and Drew. They talked about throwing the HOH competition, but I don't know if they did or if you can even call it that since it looked like a very hard challenge to win anyway. (Compared to purposely answering a question wrong, for example.)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread