+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predict the vote - Will or Marvin

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Deep down, I hope Will is gone tomorrow. I'm really tired of his attitude. At least with Marvin you know where you stand.

Adria got Michael's word so he'll vote any way she wants cause you know his word is his bond. Natalie will vote the way she wants too. I really think Drew is going to stick with the twin alliance and vote with the twins. So that would make three votes to oust Will since he's really po'd Adria this week. We know Karen and Jennifer will vote Marvin out since Will is their ally so that leaves Diane who is playing both sides from the middle. I have no idea what she will do so I'll go with my first choice and say Will is gone tomorrow. Either Diane will stick with the twin alliance or there will be a tie and Adria will cut Will loose.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I agree. I want Will gone...sick of his attitude.
    Adria lost a couple points with me this week, but voting Will out might make me like her again.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Williw goes bye-bye

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Karen, Nik, and Nat will vote to evict Marvin
    Diane, Cowboy, and Drew will vote to evict Will
    Adria will break the tie and vote to evict Marvin
    Marvin will go tonight.
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

Say bye, Marvin!!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

I think it will be Will.

Will
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I think Will is gone..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    Deep down, I hope Will is gone tomorrow. I'm really tired of his attitude. At least with Marvin you know where you stand.

Adria got Michael's word so he'll vote any way she wants cause you know his word is his bond. Natalie will vote the way she wants too. I really think Drew is going to stick with the twin alliance and vote with the twins. So that would make three votes to oust Will since he's really po'd Adria this week. We know Karen and Jennifer will vote Marvin out since Will is their ally so that leaves Diane who is playing both sides from the middle. I have no idea what she will do so I'll go with my first choice and say Will is gone tomorrow. Either Diane will stick with the twin alliance or there will be a tie and Adria will cut Will loose.
    I think a lot of good strategizing here, but this might be the closest to what happens.

But before that, I know Will has been a baby, but his alliance has saved Adria more than a few times. Also, we know that sooner or later, alliances will break up, but if you were true to your alliance, you would pick off ALL your opponents first and then say, "It's On" to your allies. Will's complaint was that when Adria was in trouble, it was all about the alliance, now that she became HOH that doesn't matter.

Back to the vote. Will has Nik and Karen for sure. Diane knows this. (I think) So, if she votes against Will and tells Drew to do so as well, then Cowboy and Natalie break the tie.

If Diane votes against Will, she is taking a risk of Will losing 4-2. If that happens, she will be exposed to Nakomis and Karen. However, if she votes to evict Marvin and tells pussy cat boy, Drew, to vote to evict Will; then it will depend on Cowboy and Natalie.

If Marvin loses 5-1 or 4-2, her secret is safe. If it is a 3-3 tie, then she will be able to say she was for Will the whole time, and put a target on Adria and Natalie, because nobody believes these two phony bible thumpers aren't working together.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarpias
    If Diane votes against Will, she is taking a risk of Will losing 4-2. If that happens, she will be exposed to Nakomis and Karen. However, if she votes to evict Marvin and tells pussy cat boy, Drew, to vote to evict Will; then it will depend on Cowboy and Natalie.

If Marvin loses 5-1 or 4-2, her secret is safe. If it is a 3-3 tie, then she will be able to say she was for Will the whole time, and put a target on Adria and Natalie, because nobody believes these two phony bible thumpers aren't working together.
    Did I call that shot? But did Diane vote for Will out of loyalty, or because of the sneaky scenario I just wrote?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12