+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is your new Villian?

Who is your new Villian?

After reading the "spoiler" thread, this question came up and I thought it was good for discussion.. who is your new villian? I think majority of us agreed Jase, or Scott or Holly were our most hated, but with them gone and not even in teh jury house (hurray!) we don't have to think about them... but generally in shows like this, you have a good team, one you like, and the bad/evil team, the ones you don't, give or take a floater...

Personally, my new villian is Drew and Diane.. the D-Team.. also can stand for dumb, disrespectful, or devious.. plus many other nice D words.. The D-team are just a bunch of coattail riders and then snap at you like a snake would, and then silthers off back to their recesses..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

A for being a stupid backstabber. Even the D-team is not that stupid.

My new villain is Diane ... she needs to go next, I hope they can turn things around & get them & the twins split up in the next couple of weeks to even things out

(A is a close 2nd on villain .... she's turning into one, I guess Jase was just kind of overshadowing everyone else's bad qualities, and now they're all showing...
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    After reading the "spoiler" thread, this question came up and I thought it was good for discussion.. who is your new villian? I think majority of us agreed Jase, or Scott or Holly were our most hated, but with them gone and not even in teh jury house (hurray!) we don't have to think about them... but generally in shows like this, you have a good team, one you like, and the bad/evil team, the ones you don't, give or take a floater...

Personally, my new villian is Drew and Diane.. the D-Team.. also can stand for dumb, disrespectful, or devious.. plus many other nice D words.. The D-team are just a bunch of coattail riders and then snap at you like a snake would, and then silthers off back to their recesses..
    ITA with you Jahim. Diane clearly is the new villian. It's not obvious right now, but that's because Diane's position in the house is pretty much secure thanks to the twin fiasco. But I'm getting bad vibes from her as well as her bedmate Drew. Drew is just as bad as Diane IMHO. If they stay around for a few more weeks, they are going to seriously have major control of the house. Drew & Diane also have alot of HGs in their favor (unlike Jase, Scott, & Holly).
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Regular
    Adria got my vote. What a Bible user

Adria.. she uses religion as a bonding tool to get other house-guests to trust her. And, she's getting all of Jase's bad qualities.
    Here's to the crazy ones... The misfits; the rebels... The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do, is ignore them; because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, We see genius'. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Karen - she is outraged for the twins doing to them exactly what they were planning to do to the twins. Then she gets all nutzo as a result. Sniveling vitrol, Batman.

I would like to see Adria and Drew gone ... then see how the other half of their teams behave without them.

I think Natalie without Adria would act totally different, and without the HoH safety that gives her. I think Diane would also be different without Drew there.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

i think diane

A is definately my new villan, Natalie seems too pansy to be "evil".
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast