+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is your new Villian?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Karen - she is outraged for the twins doing to them exactly what they were planning to do to the twins. Then she gets all nutzo as a result. Sniveling vitrol, Batman.

Karen is absolutely the worst, most unbearable of those left. She refuses to actually play the game, expecting everyone else to do her work for her while she tries to fly under the radar, backstabbing everyone. I have absolutely no respect for anyone that exhibits those qualities.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Adria and Natalie. I really think it is unfair that they are both there. How can any one person get a fair outcome when up against two people? I don't like this twist at all.

Least favorite and "villain" are two different things first of all, so I don't see Karen as a villain. Jun was a villain last season, but she was one of my favorites. The same goes for Danielle in Season 3 and Will in Season 2. I don't see a clear-cut villain like the ones in the past seasons. At least not one that's lasted. The others were all in the Final 2. You could find arguments for a lot of them, some more than others, but I can't really pick on just one or two people as "the villain(s)".

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Adria and Natalie. I really think it is unfair that they are both there. How can any one person get a fair outcome when up against two people? I don't like this twist at all.
    To be honest, I see no difference between two siblings and any other alliance between players other than that regular alliances have to be made and with siblings it's ready-made. But what difference does it make how the alliance formed ? It's an alliance, so you attack it the same as you would any other.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

I'm going to instantly lose friends here.

Karen AND Will. I think it's just wishful thinking for people that Will is somehow being corrupted by her or is somehow more clean of the snakey behavior.

Of course, what the BB editors choose to show us will likely mold more minds than any feelings we have.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

You gained one, Krom.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17
    To be honest, I see no difference between two siblings and any other alliance between players other than that regular alliances have to be made and with siblings it's ready-made. But what difference does it make how the alliance formed ? It's an alliance, so you attack it the same as you would any other.
    I totally disagree, but you knew I would, didn't you? Anyway my reasoning is this. Allied players will eventually turn on each other in order to win the money. The twins don't have to because they know that if one wins, they both win. No matter what the rules are, no one can tell you that you can't share with your sibling. That sort of gives them a free pass. Double power, double votes and half the money each.

Karen AND Will
    Couldn't agree more Krom! I would also add Nikomis to that list!

I don't like how they are reacting when they would have done the same thing themselves to the twins!

FORT Newbie
    There isn't anyone that I can't stand, but I think Will & Nakomis are the best left. As soon as A was in a position of power, it became all about her (and her sister) instead of the team they were before she became HoH. Part of me doesn't blame her, but mostly I think it was too soon to step out on her own.

I like everyone left, but like it's already been mentioned, we are starting to see characteristics that were suppressed when Jase & Scott were there so I won't be surprised if someone steps right into the position of "villian" soon!

FORT Regular
    The twins of evil and/or Diane.
    The alliance of the twins IS different from any other alliance. They have already stated they will never turn on each other and from day one have worked for their alliance, and THEIR alliance only. Which makes their whining about not being taken as individuals laughable.
    Diane's running to Mommy, tattling about the bad looks on the faces of Nakomis, Will and Karen was really nice. Guess she believes she and she alone engineered the ouster of Jase. Plus having a kept poodle in Drew is really giving her visions of power. Poor Drew - he is whipped, if you know what I mean.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast