+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is your new Villian?

Adria and Natalie. Not liking their "holier than thou" vibe.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I don't think anyone is the villian right now (in a game sense, and not just a personal dislike). I think it's a pretty evenly matched free for all. Some power players may show themselves in the next couple of weeks through strategy, but it's too soon right now to pull anyone out based on game play and not personality. I'm looking forward to watching these people play without the distraction (or bonding factor) of the horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by meezy
    Backstabbing, weepy, hide behind religion when it suits us, hypocritical, paranoid freakout A/N bugged me the most from just about the beginning, even when Jase, Scott and Holly were still in the house.

As for the D-Team, while Diane is a bit of a vapid retard with a short fuse, and Drew a fence sitting pussy (go cry some more, plz), I don't find them particularily evil, (at least in the same league as A/N) rather incompetent tools who fluked out by latching on to a herd early on the game.
    ... esp your last paragraph

The twins are my new villains!

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    The twins.

The twins and the D-team. I used to like them, but now I think that's just because I was blinded by the 4 horsedudes.

i'll go with diane. Definite evil potential brewing in her.

I honestly don't have a villain yet. I like everybody that's left, and hey - somebody has to win HOH, and whoever it is will nominate 2 people I like. Can't fault them for that.

I'm going to have to see people being nasty to each other before I'll be able to name a villain. It's bound to happen sooner or later.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

By villains, do we mean people we love to hate? Or do we mean people who will affect the game the most, in a less than positive way?
    For example, we loved to hate Jase and Scott, but Scott as a threat in the house wasn't that bad, he seemed a total puppet. He was an ass, but was he an evil-schemer who could destroy the game around him? Whereas Jase, to me, was both.
    As of right now, I think all of these people have the potential to be a villain, except for Cowboy and maybe Drew, when it comes to affecting the flow of the game. Everyone else seems very devious and willing to sell everyone out to get ahead. CB and Drew seem either very naive or gullible, willing to follow rather than lead.
    As far as a person I love to hate, it is Karen for me. She seems very manipulative to me. And she talks alot of smack about the twins, but when they catch on to her mini-alliance, is FURIOUS that Adria tries to do something about it (like Jase and his anti-alliance views, eh?). I think I would like Will better if he got away from her.
    But let's all be truthful- we looooove our villains. We rejoice when the HOH acts like an ass, when the HGs' heads get too big, when someone is conniving and lying.
    On the flip side, imagine having to live in that house, day after day, with NOTHING whatsoever to do. Not even music, for God's sake. You do nothing for hours but scheme. It is designed to bring out the worst in people and totally magnify it. Do I doubt in real life that Allison from last year wasn't a total witch in "real-life"? No- but I can make allowances that MAYBE these people (hopefully) aren't as big as dillweeds as they seem.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Re:

Adria. The twins have been strolling the house like they are the best things to hit the world since slice bread. At least Natalie doesn't talk as much It doesn't help that A nominated my favourite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast