+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drew / Adria

FORT Regular

Drew / Adria

I don't know if anyone else caught this, but yesterday when I was watching the live feed, someone (Jase?) asked if A was in the diary room and Sc said "yeah, she has been in there for like 25 minutes" Well, Drews face was interesting and then he said, "yeah, I bet she has the doctor in there and that is why it is taking so long. Almost like he was covering for her.

What id Ben, Drew, A and N know about each other and have this alliance since the beginning and they are almost working together. Well, I guess he did nominate her, so maybe not, but I did think that his reaction was interesting.

He has talked about his "closeness" with A since the very beginning. Maybe they each know about the other twin. Just a thought

Well, after this Drew was one of the people really interested in what it was like to see the doctor. I know it sounds trivial to us, but they were all excited that a doctor was in the same room with her, using a stethescope, etc. It sounds like when A first complained she needed a doctor, they asked her questions but didn't allow the dr. to be in the same room with her.

In this case, I think Drew was genuinely remembering she was asking to see a doctor. But I've noticed the hg's are jealous of diary room time. They keep track of who is in there a lot, and A has been called the DR queen for being in there so much. However, I don't think anyone's got a clue why A is there more. The general feeling is that people go in the DR to trash everyone else, so it actually contributes to everyone being a little suspicious of A. It must look like she has a lot to get off her chest.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I was also thinking that maybe Adria has been playing for all of the other twins to come into the house, even though I believe she is the only one doing the switching. In this scenario, Drew and Diane probably know about it and that is why they are all good buddies. That would explain the three empty boxes. I think someone may have suggested it in one of the threads already, but I was trying to remember times when she has almost slipped up, when she said she was playing for other people, etc. But then why would Drew have put her on the block if it meant his brother might not get to come into the house? Unless he would have had the tie-breaking vote and not let her go after all. Hmmm. *scratches head*

Please forgive the rambling nature of this post...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Well, *IF* Drew and Diane were in on the twist, they may not have been in on the COMPLETE twist: i.e. they might know that there's a twin subterfuge going on but not who it is, and when Drew put A up he hadn't yet sussed out who it was that was playing to get Ben in...

Not sure I believe that they were in on it, but if they were that would explain putting A up.

-- Joe

Or maybe they knew their three twins would enter the house, but they don't know A is switching... There are so many possibilities, I can't wait for tonight!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    There are so many possibilities, I can't wait for tonight!
    That's what it boils down to. This season is turning out much better than any of the X-factor stuff.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I must be the only person in the world who thinks those three "squares" on the BB website mean absolutely nothing. I honestly don't think A & N are playing for anyone except themselves, knowingly or unknowingly. In fact, if it was unknowingly, and they had to do all the extra work and take all of the extra risks for FOUR other people to benefit, I'd see Natalie, at a minimum, getting so spitting mad she'd walk.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I doubt the squares mean anything, but that doesn't mean I can't play along in the "what if" game!

-- Joe

I think the next "stage" of DNA, if one exists, will be some lame "house visitor" type thing that will provide a show or two of entertainment, and that's it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Or maybe they knew their three twins would enter the house, but they don't know A is switching... There are so many possibilities, I can't wait for tonight!
    I don't remember Adria ever mentioning that she has a twin. Don't think any of the house guests know she has one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast