+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drew / Adria

Quote Originally Posted by Nani
    Why would they go out of their way to have at least 3 sets of twins in the house and not be up to something!
    They wouldn't. But I think there's every indication that the presense of multiple twin-sets was primarily to confuse people (both inside and outside of the house) if and when things went in a certain direction. It's a misdirection--which is still "something", just not what we'd like it to be.

It actually made me think at one point that there may have been another sibling twist of some type (well twins are siblings, but you know what I mean...), since we didn't get a misdirection with that. But I'm mostly over that idea too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I remember right before Drew put A/N up she was saying "I know that when you have a twin you always have someone there and you can count on me", so I think Drew knows she has a twin but not about the twist. Also, I think the reason so many twins were put in the house is because they didn't want viewers figuring out who the "switching twins" were right away(even though we did).

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I think the next "stage" of DNA, if one exists, will be some lame "house visitor" type thing that will provide a show or two of entertainment, and that's it.
    The MIME will come back!!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Sorry Guys , I had to change the title of the thread because someone complained about spoilers not from the LF forum. . Whether it's a true spolier or not .
    Back to Drew and Natalie

I agree that casting other twins was probably more to throw everyone off than anything else. Think about it...you're in the house and you find out that not only does Adria have a twin, but that they've been switching places in the house. You already know that Di and Dw have twins. Aren't you immediately going to suspect something is up with those 2 too? Especially since most of the HG's have discussed that the FIRST food challenge involved a very big DNA strand, they had a brother and sister reunion and now switching twins. How could you not suspect something would be up with the other twins? So, even if they don't directly involve Lindsey and Ben, they will be indirectly involved by casting doubt in the HG's minds. A/Nat may even think something is up!

Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    I agree that casting other twins was probably more to throw everyone off than anything else. Think about it...you're in the house and you find out that not only does Adria have a twin, but that they've been switching places in the house. You already know that Di and Dw have twins. Aren't you immediately going to suspect something is up with those 2 too? Especially since most of the HG's have discussed that the FIRST food challenge involved a very big DNA strand, they had a brother and sister reunion and now switching twins. How could you not suspect something would be up with the other twins? So, even if they don't directly involve Lindsey and Ben, they will be indirectly involved by casting doubt in the HG's minds. A/Nat may even think something is up!
    To add to the paranoia, I want Julie to say: "Don't be too mad at A & N. You've had a committed couple living right under your noses the whole time, too. And they're both still here. Bwahahaha!"
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123