+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drew / Adria

FORT Regular
    All I recall about the twins making it until both entered was that they couldn't be discovered by the house. Maybe I missed a clearer explanation, but that sounded very intentionally vague, like the producers could take it to mean anything from one person thinking they might be switching to requiring that everyone agreed it was happening. Does anyone remember if it was defined more precisely what being discovered was to mean?

I don't think Drew and Diane know about A/N. But that doesn't mean that they don't have something else going on that we don't know about yet with BB that will be revealed later on. When you think about it, there has to be another big twist involving twins, I mean ..come on... having at least 3 sets of twins in the house had to be planned by BB and is not a coincidence. We just don't know how it comes into play yet. Why would they go out of their way to have at least 3 sets of twins in the house and not be up to something!

Johnny, nobody has said anything on any of the feeds that would indicate that they did know A was a switching twin. Will noticing a mole and Drew's odd look are the only two things that I recall seeing. So no matter what the criteria, I think it's safe to say A and Nat made it.

Nani: wasn't Holly a twin, too? That'd be 4 sets at the start of the game. Yeah, I feel like BB must be up to something else, too.

-- Joe

No, Holly isnt a twin, she said as much when she was evicted. All I can say is THANK GOD there arent two of them.

FORT Fogey
    Holly was not a twin... there was a lot of discussion about that, but I think it's a fairly large consensus that Holly is not a twin... there's something to be thankful for before you go to bed tonight

I'm not sure I could have taken 2 of Holly. She nearly drove me insane as it is.

Well, 3 out of 13 isn't a whole lot for them to base a twist on. I mean, what happens when Drew, Diane and A are the first three gone?? I think I'm revising my guesstimations, then. Unless there are twins/sibs that we're not aware of I don't think twins are the next DNA twist. I still think that there IS one, I just don't think it has much to do with twins. I'm going now with the theory that the extra twins were there to be a clue to the HGs about A/Nat.

-- Joe

We shall see.......

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jsciv
    Well, 3 out of 13 isn't a whole lot for them to base a twist on. I mean, what happens when Drew, Diane and A are the first three gone?? I think I'm revising my guesstimations, then. Unless there are twins/sibs that we're not aware of I don't think twins are the next DNA twist. I still think that there IS one, I just don't think it has much to do with twins. I'm going now with the theory that the extra twins were there to be a clue to the HGs about A/Nat.

-- Joe
    What if the reveal of A/N puts speculation on Drew and Diane. The other houseguests will start secong guessing them since they know that Dw and Di have a twin. If I were one of the other houseguset I put use a permanent marker and markall teh houseguests arm, even A and N .... J/K
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

...and

Mrs. Claus!!! Glad to have you aboard!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast