+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about smoking and drinking on BB5.

FORT Regular

Question about smoking and drinking on BB5.

Can anyone tell me who of the guests does, or does not, smoke.
    And likewise for drinking - are there any who do not drink at all, and any who tend to overdo it? And what about the availability of alcohol? I know some seasons they have had to limit it, but I have not heard any discussion like that this year.
    As a newbie here (though I have been lurking/reading posts for a while), I hope it's OK to have started a new thread to ask this question.

Jennifer smokes but she's trying to quit and Diane apparently quit before coming into the house but has been smoking when she's been getting stressed out. That's all of the smokers. Also, I think everyone drinks except Karen. I'm not 100% sure about Adria/Natalie though but everyone else besides Karen (and possibly A/N) do drink.

Also, the house guests don't get much alcohol. I think the last time they've gotten some, they got 19 beers and a bottle of wine. Split that up between 9 people and they basically get a few sips of wine and 2 beers each.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Also, the house guests don't get much alcohol. I think the last time they've gotten some, they got 19 beers and a bottle of wine. Split that up between 9 people and they basically get a few sips of wine and 2 beers each.

Dont forget last week's HOH comp, they got beer during that.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Also, the house guests don't get much alcohol.
    They seem to be doing just fine with what they have

I get the impression that A/Nat are social drinkers, given the chance. However, alcohol definitely loosens the tongue and they're probably limiting themselves to avoid any slip-ups. AFter the reveal, they may be more apt to let loose and have a few extra drinks with the others.

Reality Tv Addict
    Someone mentioned on the live feeds earlier this week that CB was outside sneaking a smoke. He might be a stress smoker.

+ Reply to Thread