+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Dr and Di talking about how it took each of them years to learn an important life lesson: "You can change your mind"...

Mv and Sc come in the clBr with food... Di and Dr love the food

Sc: "You guys better have voted to keep him here, guess that is some ... good fish"... Sc discusses how food here seems better than it would in the outside world, and then asks A if she has the flu.

A gives an abbreviated version of how she feels. Sc suggests Alka-Seltzer Cold and Flu tablets and Gatorade (Good idea, Scott!). A says the doctor recommended a lot of water and the chicken soup they have.

Sc is joking about some box of food they got this week, how the food sucks, and that he looks like the guy on the box. Dr says he'd eat it. Sc, Di, Dr, and A all leave the clBr.

Ah, dinner time. Mv finishing cooking, Sc bringing food to the table, and Dr setting the table. A apologizes saying she can't eat. CB fixes his plate, with Sc behind by two furlongs with the spaghetti... CB is first with the soup, but is quickly caught up to by Sc... it's a real horse race now.... Ja is third to sit down, with W quickly in fourth place. While Ja talks, W slips in third place making his plate as Dr begins fixing his plate before sitting down!

BB: "JENNIFER, PLEASE PUT ON YOUR MICROPHONE"

Will begins downing some pasta while the others listen to the announcement and then begin talking. Mv has now gotten seated and is beginning to put food on his plate. The talk remains little more than "Thanks, Mv", "no problem, dawg", "this stuff is good", and "what is this, clam sauce?"

A works on getting her soup from the oven and water from the fridge as the others get a large head start on their eating. Ja talks about how great a cook Mv is to be able to cook with the random off the wall foods they get each week. A pipes in joking about how W lives off of PB&J a lot of the time, anyway.

Things get quiet, Mv asks CB how his day is: "Quiet... wasn't able to get my CD player in my truck again today"

Mv makes a Jeff Foxworthy-esque joke, and Ja begins talking about the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Di mentions she likes George Carlin's comedy. Ja says he likes HBO One Night Stand, and W agrees, calling it "so old school"

Mv mentions loving to watch Richard Pryor on TV late at night as a kid, and not being able to laugh since he was supposed to be in bed. Ja says he had a similar situation, almost getting kicked out of Boy Scouts.

CB tells Di her laundry is on the couch... Nokomis has a nice Troll-doll-pink hairdo. A sits down to eat, and Mv tells her to mark her spoon with a letter "C" for "Contaminated". A says the doctor said it wasn't contagious, and Mv says the doctor she saw probably wasn't a doctor, but a producer of the show. Ja chimes in: "I'm not a doctor, but I play one on General Hospital"

Discussion of the food, hard to make out with everyone talking other each other and CHEWING INTO THEIR FRIGGIN MICROPHONES! Posting...

HGs talking about their first alcohol drinks:

W: "16"

Sc: "21, and I had to babysit that night after I got drunk"

Di: "My 21st B-day, I was the friggin designated driver"

Ja: "I was a nerd, I didn't even think about drinking when I was 15"

Nok: "Yeah, being Designated Driver sucks"

Ja and Mv talking about how they'd procrastinate during college so they could go out and drink. *chewing into microphones*

Sc asking about Mv's divorce. Mv says he lost 22 pounds in a month, would eat a slice of sandwich meat, some altoids, or a slice of cheese a day.

connection issues... Sc: "good story, Ja"... *sigh*

Ja and Sc change the subject to boxing and Vin Diesel... Mv says Vin Diesel can't act, and then asks how "2 Fast 2 Furious" was. Sc loved the movie, saying he loves anything with racing. Sc talks about a 1/4 mile strip he went to to race during high school... there's a traffic light in the middle of it now.

Di and Sc talking about what cars are cool, they agree the Z-24 were the coolest...

posting and reloading feeds

Nok looks really lost while A joins in on the racing movies conversation. W mentions some movie with Burt Reynolds, and Sc ignores him talking about some racing movie with F-1 racing, slow motion camera shots, and Sylvester Stallone.

Talking about some other movie, with a lot of violence, slow motion shots of some guy having glass pulling chunks out of some guys ribs... ah, "Passion of the Christ"... Sc chimes in that he wants to see it once they start talking about the depiction of Satan.

Mv: "Dr, what part of the Bible is the crucifixion in"
    CB: "Uhhh...."
    W: "There's a couple parts in Matthew"
    Mv: "Alright, yeah, I was reading that one thinking... 'What is this, a book?'."

Dr still talking about the realism of violence in Passion of the Christ.

Sc and Dr want to see Troy badly (Ja not in room). A mentions that she's seen it already, and they get jealous.

W washing dishes, while Di talks about her laundry and wanting in the storage room. A sitting quietly, slowly turning green, while everyone is talking and I can't hear them... switching feeds and posting.

Feed Two:

K & W cleaning up kitchen, looking for dishes, discussing what to do with the leftover fish, what bowl to use, should they use a plate instead, what would be easier to wash...

W tells A not to worry about being sick around her, that he spends a lot of his day around people with tuberculosis.

W jokes about how he ate shirtless, but that he doesn't want to show his genitals on the Live Feeds, unlike some people (Ja, Sc, CB, Dr)... that people will have to pay to see that.

Di just now realizing that HoH gets laundry done by BB as part of the HoH package...

Feed swithces to bathroom with CB, Sc, Dr, and A. The guys seem impatient to primp in front of the mirror as A washes her hands. CB shapes his mustache, and Sc says "Ja is so ... nasty" while reaching into the bathtub. CB says something unintelligible... his accent is worse while shaving.

Feed switches back to Kitchen, with Dr K & A cleaning up, letting W go to the restroom... not much talking... but a decent shot of K's rump in some gray shorts... WORST FT TIMING EVER... FT on all four feeds... posting

Feeds back at 12:18am EST... Di and Dr in HoH on F1&2, Sc and CB and W in WC on F3&4... switching to F2.

Di talking to Dr about how stupid she feels about Ja winning the PoV competition. She says her stupidity is why he won. Di makes a "hindsight" reference, Dr corrects her in her use of the term, and Di jokingly gets mad at "Mr. Miami graduate"

Dr listening to Track 10 of Di's CD, Di says it's everybody's favorite, but Dr and Di like Track 9 the best. (anyone in the discussion thread know what CD it is?) Di says she knows every word in the CD by heart. Di makes a "Midnight Love" reference (BET), saying Dr "dunn't kno' nothin' 'bout dat"...

Dr and Di talk about how they wish they could be there when Ja sees the tapes from the show, about how he got caught kissing Holly. Di says that Ja and Sc lack willpower, and that Dr has to get HoH next week how cool it would be if they shared the HoH room for 3 weeks straight. Di says they need to win HoH and pick everyone else off until the F2.

Di says she wants to see a "couple" make the F2 on a show (she mustn't've seen Survivor All Stars), and then talks about how much air time they must get as a couple. They start using every cliché as a joke to each other, like "I would never, EVER put you up", "It's me and you to the end", and such.

Di talks about how Ja is a nutcase thinking they've bonded from the button pressing endurance competition, claiming that BB wanted the two of them together. Di talks about Ja saying about the wierd story between Di and Ja, between H calling her out, H getting evicted, Di winning HoH, and Di nominating Ja, and that they're close friends now. Di says she was thinking "Yeah, but when I get HoH again, your ... is outta here".

Di talking about how wierd the game has been this week: A flipping out, A getting sick, Di winning HoH, Di making a veto nomination, and now she doesn't know who's leaving. Dr asks how the vote is going to go, and Di gets upset about how he won't share information about "his side" and wants her information on "her side".

Real life beckons, so posting, and hoping I'll get back soon!

F1&2 -- Dr and Di in HoH
    F3&4 -- W, Nok, Mv outside at table

Feed Four (beginning 12:51)
    W, Nok, and Mv talking about the sequestering before coming into the house, how it might be different, and how Mv never got a copy of his contract that he requested. W says Sc was also told that the sequestering would be different this year as well... FT (cameraman must've woken up)

The two identical fish, white, flat, and with a lot of space between their eyes and mouth seem to be practicing for a synchronized swimming meet. The blue fish and black fish are huddled in the back, possibly saying "We've got to break up the couples!" About that time, the two identical fish swim apart, hoping that their little identical twin identity remains a secret... the blue fish begins swimming towards the side of the tank and stares at his reflection for more than 30 seconds, posing and flexing and generally looking less masculine than he thinks. All five fish swim away from each other, possibly sequestered and getting ready for some challenge, LFs (they cut away just as the fish tank was getting good, too!)

A and K are in the LR not talking... just sitting there, then head outside and join Mv, W, and Nok, while the cameraman zooms in on the empty couch. Switching to Feed Three and posting.

A and K in the outside chairs (the ones next to the Kitchen). K saying "I can't stay here, I can't keep living like this. I can't be around that ... guy anymore, but I don't want to let you guys, myself, and my husband down"

A is talking about how the guy is insecure and can't stand a strong female. K talking about how America probably finds it entertaining, but that it's terrible waking up to it, going to sleep with it, eating it, sleeping it, and that it is basically abuse (not sure what "it" is). K says she has a decent chance at winning, but that she can't stand living with him for another two months. A reassures her that together they can stand it, and that "the other one" needed to be the one to go, but he won the veto, and will win every HoH. A says "Uh... maybe I'll win HoH?".

Now K is talking about some threat made today, and that it solidified her vote just 5 minutes before she voted this morning. K begins crying, A comforts her, and Nok and W join them for moral support, trashing "him" (I think "him" is Jase). K dreading another week with "it" ("it" being Jase, also)

A saying, "Yeah, K is strong, she's even going to sleep in bed with me".

K: "Yeah, I can get me some flu-like symptoms, maybe knock myself out with some theraflu this week!" "I loathe that person... even though America probably thinks it's funny" (We don't, K, you'll see that soon enough)

BB: "MICHAEL, ... YOUR MI...PHONE"

W: "I so agree, I mean thinking about Ja just brings about feelings of nausea"

FT (dunno why... lots of unprovoked FT tonight)... unfortunately all the scheming and strategy from earlier in the FT seems to have died down. On the brighter side, the fish seem to be enjoying some group Hey-we-don't-all-actually-hate-each-other time taking cardiovascular-conscious laps around the tank... the blue fish making sure to go faster than everyone and then turn around and look at the others... LF (just as it was getting good again)

A K W Nok all talking about Ja still, saying he probably is a clinically pathological liar, bipolar, obsessive compulsive disorder. K wondering why BB could legally put him in the house. W says BB realizes they're shooting themselves in the foot by putting him here, since they want people who will play the game, not psychos... K mentioning Ja peeing on the towels in the bathroom, a "biological biohazard". K complaining that all Ja had to do as recompense was to wash them in cold water, and calls for a penalty nominations.

Nok says they aren't allowed to discuss penalty nominations. K claims one has already happened (wrong). Nok tells of Justin and Scott's departures, but lack of penalty nominations. K claims the Korean guy got one (Jee from BB4 was the only Korean guy). K suggests a group walk out threat if they don't do something about Ja, saying she feels seriously threatened and endangered by him.

A says Ja thinks he has the best intimidation factor in the house, and that he's right and going WAY over the line. K saying Ja should have been kicked out when he "got all down Dr's throat when he put up H", and that she wishes Dr has told Di about the Spy Screen last week

BB: "MICHAEL, PLEASE EXCHANGE YOUR MICROPHONE WITH ONE FROM THE STORAGE ROOM"

A talking about seeing Ja with herpes the other day, and that they should be careful about glasses. W and Nok talking about nausea from Ja and H and their "snugglebunny" stories. K saying "Where did you find these people?!", and all 4 say they are going to hunt down the casting director and question him about Sc and Ja. All four agree that Ja and Sc are probably good TV and that they'll probably be protected by BB as much as possible for ratings.

K talking about being afraid of being sequestered in Mexico with Ja, and giving up her $3k stipend and right to vote for the winner. A saying that they can't possibly edit it to make Ja look good on TV since there is nothing good about him. Nok saying "I'm not afraid of cold sores, I'm afraid of the Herpes virus". Also saying that everything in the house, the pillows, the blankets, the towels, etc. stinks and possibly has Herpes on it because of Ja.

W heads to the SR and Nok asks him to bring back alcohol for the four of them. Feeds time out during the Ja bashing, posting!

Nok: "You know that bad dog you get as a puppy that like [crap]s in the corner and [pee]s on the carpet and acts like you don't know? The one that you can't reprimand even though you own only one dog and know he did it, because you didn't catch him do it? That's Jase! Sorry CBS, but your idea of good television sucks!"

K: "My priority is NOT good TV, who would want to look at that?! I mean, what do you think the doo rag is about? It's to cover the railroad tracks on their heads! Have you noticed his face is really pale? That's sundamage. He says he's 28, bull[crap], he was 28 ten years ago" (Ed. note, some other website claims Jase is actually 36 years old)

K: "You know what would be good TV? Me shoving a golf club up his [rectum].... Think Mv would nominate him?"

Nok: "You know, I have a fool-proof plan that would get him out, with Marvin's help."

Ja walks toward the outside door and K begins singing a funeral dirge in A sharp melodic minor (oh my virgin ears). FT, thank you God, I owe you one.

Nok, A, K talking about the PoV meeting, how Ja's personality is worse than Jim Carrey's Dumb and Dumber personality, that Jim Carrey is a Jerry Lewis ripoff, and that they rarely get Ja's supposedly funny references.

K says her BB experience is causing her to realize that the people you love are the ones you harass and unleash anger on, and that she realizes what a gift her husband is to her, that she should be kissing his feet and stuff.

K says she has always wanted a dog, and saw an ad for some that she wanted, and that she got the dog, and then left for BB with Bailey (her son?) saying "Yeah, I'll take care of it". K saying she has reason to regret doing BB, and that she'll have mental trauma and hemorroids when she gets home from BB.

K: "And at best we have 7 more days of this ****.... but because of your (Nok's) plan, I'm going to pour everything into the HoH competition and this game now, because she (talking to A about Nok) has a way to ensure getting him (Ja) out"

K: "It'll be great because we .... them in the process, they'll be one big ... smile and we'll pull the rug right out from under them, but this is our one and only chance"

Posting for the Jase-bashing fans while they repeat stuff they've already said!

K: "We gotta be careful though, because this is our one chance, because the numbers will never be like this again if we don't. Yeah, we'll let them think they've won, but then after Veto, we'll be like 'she's down, guess who's going up?' and they'll be powerless"

K and Nok question their ability to trust Mv in this plan... and A sits silently as soon as they mention Mv (Ed. note: I may never be able to forgiver her if she voted to keep Sc)

K, Nok discuss that the three of them (them and A) should be the HoH and 2 nominations, with W and Di being the veto players, and possibly Dr instead of Mv. They scrap that idea because of pressure from Ja and CB.

K suggests putting herself and Dr on the block, but Nok brings up that Dr would pick Ja for veto, and that Ja could win veto and be safe that way, removing Dr from the block.

They throw around a couple other ideas that are actually stupider, so I won't write them out. (It won't matter once Natalie gets in the house, anyway, they'll have their six.)

A seems to be saying that she trusts Mv, even though he seems to be a floater. (Maybe she didn't vote to keep Sc?)

Nok and K talk about how Ja thinks Sc is staying and is wrong , but that he'll be thrown off when Sc leaves (more silence from A... not liking this). A says Ja has dethroned Sc as the "Spends too much time at the mirror" king as from as previous HoH competition.

They all say they have, have, HAVE to win HoH. They say this will be their 4th HoH competition since 4 people will be gone. The three of them joke about Ja calling people by names of BB3 houseguests and playing this game like it is BB3.

A makes a hippocratic oath reference, and K says "I think you can make an exception for not giving CPR to Satan".

Posting

K says if Ja does not go next week, she will quit, with the insistance that she will not be sequestered with him. Sounds getting all "robot"y... can't make out what is being said, but it's basically "#@%& you, Shapiro", so I'm switching feeds, A walking away as I switch to Feed Two.

Di, Dr, MV, Ja and W in HoH talking about Invisalign adult braces, saying that Di has to get them, but will have to get her wisdom teeth out (which is why they're scared and that she's scared) first. W says his dad will do it for her free and that she can stay at his (W's) house while she recovers.

Di says she's scared of the dentist, and passed out three times when she got a crown put on. She freaks out about the IV she'll have to get before the surgery, and that she turned white, freaked out, tried to get violent and passed out during the health check before BB.

Short FT, and Wi and Mv are gone from the HoH talking about getting ice cream. Di amazed that they feel like the BB house is like home, Dr amazed about the diversity in the house, and Ja amazed that they are non-chalant about their bedtime tonight because they have a live show tomorrow...

Di: "Which lasts like only half an hour"

Ja talking about Charlie Brown's teacher's voice, and nobody can figure out who that person is with that voice, then talks about the stories of the Great Pumpkin. Ja talking about "CBS Charlie CBS Brown CBS Special CBS" at Christmas with the claymation specials before and after the Charlie Brown special that he loves.

Dr, Ja, and Di continue talking about christmas things and changing topics faster than I can type them: faith hill songs, past christmases, bad gifts, christmas cookies, christmas lights, christmas tv specials.

Ja makes a metaphor between college and BB, and how they are kinda like a nice little dysfunctional TV family. He strokes his own ego saying, we know we must have something since they saw something and put us here.

Dr talking about his friends hating him since he's in the BB house and they have jobs, and then makes a reference to that commercial for cell phones about a guy who gets a job before his friends, and that they harass him on the phone about "guess hwo many cookies I have in my mouth" and "Bring home toilet paper"...

Then sound goes bye bye, posting and reloading feeds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast