+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Nokomis, Karen, Will, and Adria in the HOH room.

Adria is feeling sick. They give her a group hug and say that they hope she feels better.
    Adria is crying. Says that she feels lonely. She says that The Four Horsemen came at her hard already and they are going to again tomorrow.

I fell sorry for Adria. She wants to tell them about Natalie. I'm off.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Feed 3
    A, Karen, Nk, & Will in HOH room.

A is really losing it.

She apparently isn't feeling well physically, and her emotions are just pouring out. She keeps crying & sobbing, and though everyone's trying to be supportive, they seem a bit taken aback. She's talking a lot about feeling lonely & unsupported, and that all these little things & comments are affecting her.

A: If I want to say anything to my side, it's that I'm very "team oriented".
    W: That's good. Real good. I feel like you're trying to tell us something? Do you think we sold you out.
    a: No. Those guys came at me really hard last night. And they're going to come after me hard tomorrow.
    w: I know. They're going to come after all of us hard.
    K: I guarantee you that all of us have our battles. Some people call people out, and threaten, and point fingers, and jump up & down.... This was a hard week cause we have 2 Evils in 2 different forms. And it's hard because you're trying to make a decision based on what somebody might do.
    A: I'm just glad that Jase is here. He's really kept the house morale going and pulled people together.
    W: Yeah, he's good at that.
    Karen starts to tell a pro-Jase story when W interrupts and says "I think she was being facetious."
    K: I know (but continues with her story anyway)
    A: I'm having problems speaking. Last night I was okay, I was at ease. I'll do OK no matter what.
    W: I have a feeling I'm going to get some death threats tomorrow.
    K: I got one today so I'm one up on you.
    A: I don't get people. I get posses. They're all about "who saved who" and all that crap. They say "you knew you were safe". No you don't. You never really know.
    K: All you can do is believe in yourself and believe in the people you've put your trust in.

HOH - K, A, Nak, W

K talking about next Wednesday sitting in the storage room all day so no one bothers her. Talking about how difficult Wed. are w/ voting

K - you were last, but I was second to last. I was like "any more threats you need to leash out?"

W - that was nuts
    K - giggling
    Nak - Karen's crazy

A looks like she's been crying

K - then I went and inhaled hershey bars all day
    A - those hershey bars are getting demolished

Passing around Di's candy, chit chat about the candy

On the other feed Dw, CB and Di were in caBR talking about Di having sex in college or something, wasn't interesting so I switched feeds. Don't know where Sc & Ja are.

Nothing too exciting, posting and will add more if anything important

HOH - Nak, W

Nak - I don't know why she would get tha emotional over being sick
    W - no there's something else

W - she's trying to get us to feel sorry for her tomorrow when the vote doesn't go our way

N - I don't do that to get sold out
    W - the only reason we need to keep being nice to her for now is if she does get HOH for some reason. I still think she'll go after Jase. THe things I hear her say, I feel like she thinks that K sold her out or something.
    N - that's what she makes it out to be, but that's not close to the truth
    W - i thought they were setting me up on the hammock last night. Because to me, if she had even the least little bit of respect for us and wanted to change her vote, she would have told us and we could have changed ours too. That's jsut wrong and makes her look like she's setting us up too.
    N - you have to save your ass from every angle. Let's go ssee what the rest of the house is doing.

They both leave HOH

Edited to add - Adria got called to the DR before this. I don't know if they're doing one last switch or maybe prepping for tomorrow. We may be able to tell if it's a different twin after the DR session depending on how emotional she is.
    Last edited by slw52403; 08-04-2004 at 11:24 PM.

When A left the HOH Will and Nk were left alone. They both think it's either an act, or if she really is that emotional, it's not about the game, it's something else. But they don't know what it is. Overall very suspicious of A's behavior.

W: I feel like she thinks Karen sold her out or something.
    [I really see what Fluff and others said about Nak always playing with her hair. It's non-stop]

W: if she had any respect for us, if she'd really wanted to change her vote, she could have told us and had us all change our vote. And that's just wrong because it looks like we were trying to set her up.

F3 changes to the kitchen. Mv is saying he told the DR it might be his last night, he wants some freakin icehouse.

Lots of cooking, dishes, killing my audio so I'll post this.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Not much going on...

Ja, W, Dw, Di A in caBR talking about what Mv is making in for dinner in kitchen where he and Nak are cooking. A says she's going to have soup. She went in and saw the doctor and told the others that he diagnosed her with flu symptoms. (Don't know how true this is or if she's covering.) K asked her not to be offended if she slept somewhere else tonight. Speaking of, K & CB are on feeds 3&4 in BY. I'll switch to out there and see if something is going on.

BY - CB, Sc, K

K - saying all sorts of s*** is going on in that other group
    Sc - A is trying to play the I'm not anywhere thing. Di says she'd vote for me to stay, I don't believe that. Nak says she's not on a side, I don't belive that.

Nak just walked by.

K - what happens also, when the no-brainers are gone, every single week is going to be more difficult. Things have to progress. (she's saying a lot here, hard to keep up) Different stages of it, first 4 don't get anyting, next ones get sequester, etc. and you have to think about that too.

Before this they were just rehashing what Ja said to her earlier. CB said he feels bad about it now. Sc said they thought she was a sure vote for him, but then she was really non-committal. He says they feel like she's with them, and she didn't really disagree. Then Sc said something about they know she's friends w/ Will. She said Will is just a great guy to talk to.

(sorry I missed some of this 'cause the FORT sight was not letting me post, so I was dealing w/ that first)

Now we have what appears to be a BIG spider on F4. ewwwww!

Not much going on...same crew in caBR. Will told a funny story about drunk dialing someone on his cell phone. He thought he called "Grant" but really dialed "Granny" and left a message calling his granny a "bi**h."

K & CB in HT, but I haven't had it on those feeds.

Then we got FISH

Now back to general chit chat. Doesn't appear to be any gaming on teh BR feeds andit's almost my bedtime on the east coast, hopefully someone can take over!

Feed One:

A and K discussing with Dr their experiences with another live human being (the doctor they saw in the DR)... apparently A has the flu.

All 3 agree that going to the doctor alone sucks since you don't know what to expect... subject switches to how A is feeling, clear but hurting ears, sore throat, swollen glands, slight fever, sore tonsils, stomach ache, body aches, neck pain. A jokingly hopes for another endurance HoH competition.

A says she was asleep when she was called to the DR for her morning interview session.

Dr recalls a bad experience with a doctor, and Di calls him a pansy. He had been alone, it was Halloween, everyone was in costumes, he had to have eye surgery that day without warning, he didn't have his contacts, etc. Di says "nevermind".

FT... not sure why... posting so slw52403 knows I'm here.

Dr, A, and Di discussing people understanding the opposite sexes, The Bridges of Madison County, and appreciation of different ways of thinking... *yawn*

A talking about her husband, saying her mom called him a redneck. A prefers "good ole country boy"... saying she loves his chest hair and lack of back hair.

Dr keeps bringing up some other book about the female psyche. To paraphrase, "Every guy wants to rescue and be a hero to their woman" and "Every woman wants her knight in shining armor to come sweep them off their feet". Di claims complete lack of understanding about what he's talking about.

A begins talking about her wedding day. Her husband had never been sexier than on that day. She had been the first one in her family to get married. Di admits that marriage is a scary option, pledging yourself down to one person. A says her husband proposed days earlier than he had planned after a conversation over dinner about kids and the rest of their lives.

A says she forgot her first anniversary, thinking it was the day after (It's August 28th). Dr's parents anniversary and A's dating anniversary with her husband are both August 12th... Di asks how she defined and remembered that. A spends 3 minutes discussing how she determined which was their first official date.

posting and reloading feeds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast