+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!

Is there anything going on in the house today??

They should be voting today, but probably they've only just been getting up in the past half hour or so, so I doubt (especially after all the late night drama) much is really happening other than breakfast yet.

-- Joe

BB prob let them sleep in again but if memory serves me eviction voting should be going on this morning.

Yes, The big vote
    Karen/Will/ Di in HOH talking about A, who is enemy number 2 now.
    She won't say who she is voting out, and is playing (in their opinion) sick.
    Karen and Will both say they will vote Scott out..........
    A lot of conversations going on, but no bottom line yet.

W, K and Di were in the HoH room talking smack about A. Apparently they feel that she may be playing them. They are suspicious that she really stays quiet about what she's thinking, how she's voting and general game talk. They feel that she always gets sick and doesn't talk to people at the most inopportune times. They all say that they are voting against Sc and hope that she does the same. K doesn't want to trust her anymore but W is giving her the benefit of the doubt this week. Hopefully when N comes into the game they can all sit down and A and N can explain why they were playing it quiet.

NK is dyeing her hair again. She is going to ask DR for two different colors to mix together.........OH BOY !!!!!

NK and Karen whispering in WC, I'm 95% sure NK said she is staying with the vote, meaning Scott out.

A/N have got to be getting tired by now. It must be frustrating and confusing trying to keep track of who said what to whom and when....I'll be glad for them when Thursday nite is over.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    W, K and Di were in the HoH room talking smack about A. Apparently they feel that she may be playing them. They are suspicious that she really stays quiet about what she's thinking, how she's voting and general game talk. They feel that she always gets sick and doesn't talk to people at the most inopportune times. They all say that they are voting against Sc and hope that she does the same. K doesn't want to trust her anymore but W is giving her the benefit of the doubt this week. Hopefully when N comes into the game they can all sit down and A and N can explain why they were playing it quiet.
    It sounds like A's game has gotten really sloppy the past week. Probably the stress of being able to get Nat into the game has been wearing extra hard on her. In most senses, the HGs all have other people that they're playing for, but in A's case, her other person goal is IMMEDIATE and on the line.

I remember when I was just about to get health insurance again after a long lapse. The week before it became active, I felt every itch, every phantom pain, everything. I'm sure Adria's in that mental place now: every action she takes, every minor flub that weeks ago she covered easily is now a glaring gaffe, and she's totally afraid that she's going to screw it up for Nat.

Just keep it together one more day, girl!

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast