+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Will told this long story about seeing Adrien Brody in a club when he was falling down drunk, and he went up to him and licked his cheek.

Where's Unexplained? AB sighting!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Shipiro today apparently confirmed that Adria and Nat get NO immunity. He may try and stack the HoH comp in their favor (although probably not), but I'm not sure what else can (or will) be done.
    They heard a lot of hammering, etc. Karen thinks she heard gun noise, like bb guns. She says that A is supposed to be a good shot.

I just put up a screencap with a shot of the elves setting up or testing competition equipment.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

My 2 cents:

Adria seemed truly genuine in her freaking out, and I think it's because she knows that she's in for a sh*tload of grief tomorrow. Not only will the Horsemen continue to target her, but she's afraid that her alliance will turn against her when they discover the Twin Deception.

Of all the houseguests, she's had the hardest game to play. Now that we're on the eve of the big "reveal", there's some measure of relief mixed in with a whole lot of anxiety. I think what we're seeing now is the result of that.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    My 2 cents:

Adria seemed truly genuine in her freaking out, and I think it's because she knows that she's in for a sh*tload of grief tomorrow. Not only will the Horsemen continue to target her, but she's afraid that her alliance will turn against her when they discover the Twin Deception.

Of all the houseguests, she's had the hardest game to play. Now that we're on the eve of the big "reveal", there's some measure of relief mixed in with a whole lot of anxiety. I think what we're seeing now is the result of that.
    The question is not WHY we think she's freaking or how real WE think it is. It's what the others make of it, and even after they find out the truth what opportunities they see to er... profit from it. Karen and Will are opportunists, not "good guys". They aren't going to magically be friendly tomorrow when instead they see a better chance to further protect themselves by once more shifting blame to a shiny new target which isn't them.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The question is not WHY we think she's freaking or how real WE think it is. It's what the others make of it, and even after they find out the truth what opportunities they see to er... profit from it. Karen and Will are opportunists, not "good guys". They aren't going to magically be friendly tomorrow when instead they see a better chance to further protect themselves by once more shifting blame to a shiny new target which isn't them.
    I agree about Will and Karen. But, I think A must realize that she and N are most likely going up on the block next week, unless one of them is HOH. Both sides will want to put them up... ahead of any one else. After all that switching, one of them could be out next week.... that could be why she is sick. Besides I think the only reason N did it was for the sake of her sister, A really wanted this.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Hmm... I'm actually starting to think that both sides might actually accept A&N - right now, they might see getting to one as a way to get to another. Plus, if you put one up, you're almost guarenteed a vote to stay from the other one. Right now, the houseguests have a bunch of options on A/N - I think that some of them might freak out and gun for them, but the smart ones might see it as an opportunity to get numbers or secure someone else's departure.

What if we take DNA and the screen cap Hep provided and put them together. What if A has been playing for the chance for her twin and the other two twins get to compete to come in also? Hence the two podium set up. And the two extra slots on the web site. THey will have been in the house for a brief time and will then be posted on the web as hamsters.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

Healblade, I think the CD that Diane got is Evanescense.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by qupid
    What if we take DNA and the screen cap Hep provided and put them together. What if A has been playing for the chance for her twin and the other two twins get to compete to come in also? Hence the two podium set up. And the two extra slots on the web site. THey will have been in the house for a brief time and will then be posted on the web as hamsters.

I agree. There are 3 blank spots so two other people have to be coming in with Nat! I think Drew's twin is coming in. Notice that he only invited Di into the HOH room every other day? Probably because it wasn't him every day. OHHHH how messed up would that be! I just want to see SCASE broken up!!!!! Who could the other two places be for?

-DC

FORT Fogey
    Drew and his twin don't look all that much a like. I just don't see Drew's twin switching with him because I'm a big fan and I'd notice the difference. Ben(twin) has a much chubbier face. Isn't nearly as cute.

+ Reply to Thread