+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fan
    Cowtool is dumb and disturbed. He just grossed out Jase and Drew talking about dating and having sex with a girl who was very pregnant with another guy's baby. He also said he previously got married just a couple of years ago, and he has another "brother who just found his natural father in 2001."

The song in my head goes: Mama was a rolling stone. Wherever she laid her head was her home...

Even still I can't get out of my mind what Karen said about Cb: "You gotta be smart to play dumb."

I am hearing a lot of stupid crud tonight.
    Diane has no idea whether she's ever had an orgasm. hehehehehe. Drew perked up at that one.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 10:31 PM.

Okay, if someone doesn't mind, could you spell it out for me.....do we know for certain that K and W voted to get rid of Scott? I'll sleep better tonight knowing they did!

A may have been called to the DR so that the shrink could talk with her. If she is freaking out emotionally they may want to see if she needs help; or she could just be doing a switch. I will be glad to see that "twist" done.

pollyanna...as far as I can tell...No. Sorry, but I don't think anything is 100% positive. I'm not positive on the rules for Wednesday's, but from what I can gather they're not allowed to come right out and state who they ended up voting for. So, it's always a big guessing game all day Wednesday. As much as we hate it, CBS knows what they're doing 'cause there are very few Thursdays that the live feed viewers/readers even know for sure what's going to go down and it keeps EVERYONE tuning in, not just those who only watch the show.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna1
    Okay, if someone doesn't mind, could you spell it out for me.....do we know for certain that K and W voted to get rid of Scott? I'll sleep better tonight knowing they did!
    Polly,

Don't stress yourself. Sleep well. I don't think anyone but those in the Diary Room know whether Ad/Nat voted for Scott or Marvin. Ad/Nat will not let it slip out tonight. She may never even admit it until the end of the show. Also, there is no guarantee that Karen or Will voted to keep Marvin either. Those 2 are indivually and collectively playing some kind of game I dont understand.

We all have to wait till 8:30 Eastern time tomorrow.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 10:42 PM.

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    pollyanna1, it seems like it. No one knows for sure. They are not allowed to reveal their votes until after the live show.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by pollyanna1
    I think it's MUCH more likely that they turned their votes than Adria--although they've cleverly laid the groundwork to blame her. Although only ONE of them would vote the reverse way, else it wouldn't look like "A" did it.

Karen can't be trusted. Remember that. It all depends on how observant she's been of A's flakiness and what conclusion she drew from it.

Shipiro today apparently confirmed that Adria and Nat get NO immunity. He may try and stack the HoH comp in their favor (although probably not), but I'm not sure what else can (or will) be done. And in fact, he may WANT his planned snake (Karen) to start biting people, even if it means the end of Adria and Nat--because it's good TV. The twins is the house together? It will only be truly interesting for a week or so anyway and he knows that. People TURNING on them is probably FAR better TV.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Thanks, everyone. I guess..... I know it would be stupid of CBS and/or the producers to let them talk about it knowing we on the Web would know all......but I HATE the thought of the 4H idiots to be smug for another whole week....and maybe more! I guess I'll get my mind off of BB....read a book or something.....(snort!)

Rae
    Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    pollyanna1, it seems like it. No one knows for sure. They are not allowed to reveal their votes until after the live show.
    My understanding from someone that A/N is acting funny cause her sister didnt' tell her who she was wanting to vote for so when they asked her she refused to say due to the fact that she was afraid her sister already told some who she wanted. Therefore she closed up.

Hey, apparently they brought in a Doctor to tell people that Adria is "sick". Real or faux, I wonder? Is this BB supporting her, or has she really made herself sick with tension (or from goin' in and out the house so much!)

They will now be able to tell the twins apart. One will look green around the gills and the other will be spitting mad that the others picked on her sister enough to make her sick.

If she really IS sick, maybe she can kiss that HoH bye-bye. And certain there's very little sympathy to go around in the house, especially AFTER the twist reveal, so maybe NAT better win it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread