+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

That's an interesting point, slw, that A/Nat wigging out will be distracting. I don't think it's on purpose, though, I think she is wigging out a bit.

I can't figure out everyone in the GPA voted to evict Scott or not. I'm just going by people's transcripts, I was away today. It should be a great show tomorrow!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Not over yet.....
    random aside: they all chew like animals.... My cats are chew quieter. I had to switch feeds because it was making me ill to listen to Will, Karen and Nak chew.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Kevbug11
    Karen and Will need one of two things:

1. They need Scott out
    2. Or they need Marvin out with a unanimous or large vote.

Here's why:

If the vote comes back 4-3 in favor of booting Scott, Karen and Will are part of that group of four. They are secure. They are considered the "block vote" and both sides know they are secure in the GPA. However, we know they have their own secret alliance that they are keeping veiled within the GPA.

IF

a vote of 5-2 came back in favor of booting Marvin, everyone will know who switched sides-- but worse than that, they did it together without the consent or knowledge of Diane and A/N.

It's pretty clear to me that their alliance is dependent upon hiding within larger alliances.

Will plays an amazing game (Maybe its the name Will?), but Karen's VISIBLE wavering (meaning it may be an act) and this frenzied shtick she goes into every time the vote is brought up is ridiculous.

A/N is surprising me. This is NOT the week you want to alienate yourself from both groups. They are not doing well. Rather, Adria is not doing well. It'd be 100% smarter for Natalie, the better talker, to be in the house now.
    Actually all Karen and Will have to do is agree that ONE of them will go against the pack and vote for Marvin, and then everyone will assume that ADRIA did it. In one move they screw Adria, keep Scott, get gratitude next week if they reveal this to Scott and Jase in private, and get a few steps closer to the end.

Adria is pretty closed to screwed even if they DON'T do this. They must know that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I was also wondering if A wasn't going a little over the top on purpose. If she acts like a complete freak, it might keep everyone else from nosing around (like Will noticing the mole). What better way to isolate yourself than act like a wackjob.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Duh-ah
    K, Nik, W in HOH room. They are freaking out because of A/N's actions in the house last night. They don't trust her and think she voted to save Scott. Judging by these 3 talking, they voted to keep Marvin and are afraid A/N flipped sides.
    (MsFB - gotta agree with you, they are eating cashews? in the HOH room and it is driving me nuts!)

Boy, K, NIk, and W(mainly K&W) are being really paranoid about A/N!!

FORT Fogey
    So what does everyone feel from the feeds that Scott or Marvin will go. I am sick of each year the arses stay and the pawns they play with go and go and go. I don't like Marvin, but Scott and Jase are driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl
    I was also wondering if A wasn't going a little over the top on purpose. If she acts like a complete freak, it might keep everyone else from nosing around (like Will noticing the mole). What better way to isolate yourself than act like a wackjob.
    You might be onto someone there.
    It seems out of character for Adria to act the way she has been in the past day.
    I think she has always come across as very steady, both the twins had to be to be able to fool everyone for so long.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Go Adria and Natalie! CaNaDiAn FaN's Avatar
    Scott's gone. Adria's been implying that she voted against him all day.

Those guys came at me hard and they're gonna come at me hard again tomorrow.
    She said that about 15 minutes ago. She voted against Scott and/or she was talking about Natalie.
    Currently Watching:
    Big Brother 5 - Canadian Idol

- Nokomis - Theresa

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    Scott's gone. Adria's been implying that she voted against him all day.

She said that about 15 minutes ago. She voted against Scott and/or she was talking about Natalie.
    Except that, if their antenna were out, Karen and Will (who are keen to stab someone in the back whenever they can) realized that her flaky behavior was perfect for their purposes and have been PLANTING the idea that Adria might have voted against the other girls so that one of THEM could do it and blame her. Thus ensuring the gratitude of Jase when they tell him at a crucial point next week if HIS side wins HoH, and screwing Adria if the women win it.

It may NOT happen this way, but you have to recall that Karen is a snake in the grass. She was cast specifically FOR that according to Arnie Shapiro today. So if you see her and Will "worrying" about someone else on their team, don't take it at face value. There's a better than even chance it's manipulation.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sounds like A is afraid everyone will hate her when they find out about N. I think she is testing the water to prepare herself for the big reveal; but the hamsters are thinking she is crazy and may have turned traitor to the plan. I am looking forward to tomorrows show; and new HOH competition.

+ Reply to Thread