+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Just from the way it sounds, could either of these two get kicked out by the BB producers (or whoever) for their actions? Sounds like they are getting more than a little out of control.
    The secret to being a good person is keeping the people who hate my guts from the people who haven't made up their minds yet.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks Hep

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Earlier this morning, everyone was in the HOH talking about Adria wigging out last night. Can someone PLEASE direct me to the transcript that describes what happened? I would go through them all, but I'm as blind as a bat, and it's too difficult for me.

Thanks.
    Jewelsy,

Somewhere in between posts 13 and 14 K had apparently (from what it sounds like in post 15, i believe) gone out and implied to Sc and Je that A was trying to vote for Sc's ouster.

Throughout the conversations that I heard prior to midnight.. A was fighting to save Sc, but when W came in and convinced the girls to vote out Sc... A said she would support whatever Di wanted.. so the consensus was to vote out Sc.

Next thing I see in post 14 is that Sc corners A and A does basically nothing to defend herself. Throughout the rest of the posts it appears that she just giggles it off, which further angers Sc so he continues to throw accusations around. A finally went on the defensive and refused to say any more about who she was voting for (which someone else pointed out is because Nat was probably the one in the house when A/N promised Sc and Je that she'd remember the fact that they didnt vote her out). This sent K into a tailspin saying she really couldnt trust A and didnt know now who A would vote for and she's afraid that her vote would then be obvious, which would screw K's alliance with Will and any chances that they had of playing both sides.

They're on lockdown in the backyard.

The camera stayed in the dining room for a while, but I didn't see any elfs. But I have a general question - what do you guys think they're doing when they're on lockdown in the backyard? Sometimes it's explainable, like having to set up the new HOH room or switch a picture to the greyed-out one. But times like right now, what are they doing?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Maybe they are setting up the pick for Nat's entrance. Or shaking the place down for contraband.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    The saturday show is not live for the houseguests. They are telling the HGs on Thursday night.
    It's going to be great!!!!

Oh please, please, all of you great transcribers... Let us know if Nat comes into the house before the live show tomorrow. Oh gosh what happens if it all goes down tonight and I don't have the internet at home. Oh no - now I am going to fret about this all night Can't wait to hear Hepcat's take on the whole thing.
    I sure do hope that Scott goes tomorrow. I think the game will stay interesting cause we will still have the clown on a vengance.
    May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!!!

FORT Fogey

Is it really smart to get rid of SCASE (Scott/Jase)?

Hi, This is my first time posting so I hope I am doing this right. Here's my thought: I really can't stand SCASE (Scott/Jase) and I have always thought "these people better not screw up and keep Scott". But even if they do, Jase is running around and screaming its on and in everyones face but he doesn't have the actual votes to do damage does he? There is CB, DW, and SCASE that's 4 votes and then there is the other side which has W, K, Di, and NK - also with 4 votes. The wild card is A/N. Once she is in the house, who do you actually think A and N will side with?

I'm looking at this and changing my mind. They would probably be smarter to keep Scott because Marvin is not dependable for their side and it would be easier to convince A and N to side with them.

What do y'all think?

-Diva

I am sure they are saving the big twin reveal for the live show. Even though so many are watching the live feeds, they definitely want as many people as possible to watch the show for ratings. All I know is I am going to drive myself nuts between now and then because I check this forum every five seconds for more news! I'm obsessed! Thanks again to all those contributing to the live feeds transcripts and discussion, you guys rock!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I'm willing to bet that if Will gets any closer to figuring it out they will rush her in earlier. I doubt they will let the twist get away when they are this close.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

+ Reply to Thread