+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

A/N are in a horrible position right now ... the boys screaming for her head if Scott goes, and if Marvin goes the girls will be after her. Then top that off with the twin twist, that will make EVERYONE resentful! K and W have really stirred up the anti - A/N sentiment ... and there isn't really a clear reason why (except that she won't reveal her vote).

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    A/N have got to be getting tired by now. It must be frustrating and confusing trying to keep track of who said what to whom and when....I'll be glad for them when Thursday nite is over.
    Are they revealing the twin twist to the houseguests on Sat. show?

It's funny.. Di is talking about how when she had her first interview with the show she was wearing a "Nice Girls Finish Last" tshirt and giving them (producers) attitude, and Lindsey apparently was playing the sweet little "hiiiii, my name is Lindsey. I'm going to be nice to everyone and vote with my heart." Will is like "yeah, sign her (di) up!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    Are they revealing the twin twist to the houseguests on Sat. show?
    The saturday show is not live for the houseguests. They are telling the HGs on Thursday night.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Earlier this morning, everyone was in the HOH talking about Adria wigging out last night. Can someone PLEASE direct me to the transcript that describes what happened? I would go through them all, but I'm as blind as a bat, and it's too difficult for me.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by melonhead1
    on the transcript thread, K just told W that A is a fkn retard...what the heck happened between them???
    Karen was not referring to A, it was about being tied in with the boy group... although K did call A an idiot.

FORT Fan
    For a couple of hours there was some last-minute gaming by Scott and Jace. The conversation with Karen was mostly blustering. And Karen in her usual way of course acts like she's having a nervous breakdown.

I know most BB5 viewers love-to-hate Jace and Scott, but honestly, from my observation everything that went on last night and this morning was still part of gaming. I don't think anyone came across as dangerous. At worst you can say they were desperate for votes and really should have worked each person not committed to them last night when they were working Ad/Nat.

The real tension did not start until Marv turned really ugly an hour ago and started making derisive comments to people's faces, and bringing race into it. It felt so bad, it actually took you away from the game. Marvin even threatened to put glass in Jace and Scott's dinner that he was going to make tonight.

I think Marvin is very observant and funny when he's not being vulgar and harassing the women, but Shapiro & Co. should have sent him packing after he committed sexual battery* against Lori and Holly.

It's a game, folks.

*One can argue that it's more than battery, and actually assault, but I'll refrain from adding fuel to the fire here.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-04-2004 at 04:56 PM.

Just want to say two quick things:

I can't stand Jase, but if he wins, he will deserve it. He's like Johnny Fairplay on Survivor. He knows just when and how to plant the seeds of dissent in the other side so that they turn on each other and don't follow through on their strategy. I won't be at all surprised if Scott stays after what he did to Karen today and after the way he got to Adria by telling her that someone on her team said she was the ringleader and wasn't trying to support Scott staying the way she said she would.

It seems like bringing Natalie into the house puts a target on both Adria's and Natalie's backs--a big enough one that it's hardly worth bringing the twin in. I'm wondering if there will be a twist that protects them...something like making them immune for a week, or revealing some other information such as that there's a committed couple in the house, or bringing in Drew's and Di's twins, too.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's funny.. Di is talking about how when she had her first interview with the show she was wearing a "Nice Girls Finish Last" tshirt and giving them (producers) attitude, and Lindsey apparently was playing the sweet little "hiiiii, my name is Lindsey. I'm going to be nice to everyone and vote with my heart." Will is like "yeah, sign her (di) up!

Interesting. So I guess they were trying to recruit twins or they just happened to both apply... Out of the three known sets of twins, I guess they found that A&N were the most alike.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Jewels, a few transcribers caught it but Telcta's are spaced out and might be easier to read. I'm catching up too.

8/3 Live Feed Transcripts
    8/3 Live Feed Transcripts
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread