+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by coksy
    Healblade, I think the CD that Diane got is Evanescense.
    You are correct

This is officially the night the transcribers went crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by healblade
    The two identical fish, white, flat, and with a lot of space between their eyes and mouth seem to be practicing for a synchronized swimming meet. The blue fish and black fish are huddled in the back, possibly saying "We've got to break up the couples!" About that time, the two identical fish swim apart, hoping that their little identical twin identity remains a secret... the blue fish begins swimming towards the side of the tank and stares at his reflection for more than 30 seconds, posing and flexing and generally looking less masculine than he thinks. All five fish swim away from each other, possibly sequestered and getting ready for some challenge, LFs (they cut away just as the fish tank was getting good, too!)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    The two identical fish, white, flat, and with a lot of space between their eyes and mouth seem to be practicing for a synchronized swimming meet. The blue fish and black fish are huddled in the back, possibly saying "We've got to break up the couples!" About that time, the two identical fish swim apart, hoping that their little identical twin identity remains a secret... the blue fish begins swimming towards the side of the tank and stares at his reflection for more than 30 seconds, posing and flexing and generally looking less masculine than he thinks. All five fish swim away from each other, possibly sequestered and getting ready for some challenge, LFs (they cut away just as the fish tank was getting good, too!)
    Okay THAT was funny! Thank you!

My ox is broken. Colin in TAR5

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene S
    K, Nik, W in HOH room. They are freaking out because of A/N's actions in the house last night. They don't trust her and think she voted to save Scott. Judging by these 3 talking, they voted to keep Marvin and are afraid A/N flipped sides.
    (MsFB - gotta agree with you, they are eating cashews? in the HOH room and it is driving me nuts!)

Boy, K, NIk, and W(mainly K&W) are being really paranoid about A/N!!

You think that W and K might have said this to shift the focus on A/N. If either W or K had voted to save Scott they may be deflecting the cause on A/n thus making everyone beleive that it was her that was the deciding vote all along nowing it that it was W or K.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The question is not WHY we think she's freaking or how real WE think it is. It's what the others make of it, and even after they find out the truth what opportunities they see to er... profit from it.
    Several people here -- yourself included -- were wondering how "real" A was being.
    Hey, apparently they brought in a Doctor to tell people that Adria is "sick". Real or faux, I wonder? Is this BB supporting her, or has she really made herself sick with tension (or from goin' in and out the house so much!)
    As someone who watched and transcribed some of A's freak-out in the HOH room, I was merely adding my personal opinion on whether it was genuine or not, for the benefit of those who didn't see it. As I try to refrain from giving personal comments in the Transcripts thread, this was the appropriate place to do so.

You can take it or leave it. As I said, it's only "my 2 cents". But I don't think I should be criticized for NOT addressing the topic in the way you think I should.

Shipiro today apparently confirmed that Adria and Nat get NO immunity. He may try and stack the HoH comp in their favor (although probably not), but I'm not sure what else can (or will) be done. And in fact, he may WANT his planned snake (Karen) to start biting people, even if it means the end of Adria and Nat--because it's good TV. The twins is the house together? It will only be truly interesting for a week or so anyway and he knows that. People TURNING on them is probably FAR better TV.

Hey Krom:

Where did this info about Shapiro's "confirmation" come from?? I have scoured the web and can't find anything. I just know that no matter what happen it will be one interesting show tonight. I can't wait.

This is to answer bgsigns.

There is an interview with Arnold on Housecalls which is the show Marcellas hosts. You can access it through the bb5 website - there are some good interviews on it.

Hey, apparently they brought in a Doctor to tell people that Adria is "sick". Real or faux, I wonder? Is this BB supporting her, or has she really made herself sick with tension (or from goin' in and out the house so much!)

They will now be able to tell the twins apart. One will look green around the gills and the other will be spitting mad that the others picked on her sister enough to make her sick.

If she really IS sick, maybe she can kiss that HoH bye-bye. And certain there's very little sympathy to go around in the house, especially AFTER the twist reveal, so maybe NAT better win it.

Now how about this...

What if she is just 'pretending' to be sick or maybe she is really is sick then during HOH competitio, but she can't play so somebody has to sub in, and that sub is none other than Natalie?

TCW
    Di and Sc talking about what cars are cool, they agree the Z-24 were the coolest...
    I know it's outside the game talk a bit, but I'm thinking they ment Z-28. The Z-24 was a Cavalier with plastic stuff tacked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellarbetty
    This is to answer bgsigns.

There is an interview with Arnold on Housecalls which is the show Marcellas hosts. You can access it through the bb5 website - there are some good interviews on it.

Thanks so much Stellarbetty. It's good to know that it came from somewhere reliable. I searched all over looking for a reference as to where he stated that and couldn't find it. Even Checked other BB5 Boards. Shame on me.... I'm a newbie, so I probably overlooked the info, or just didn't read far enuf.....

+ Reply to Thread