+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I haven't read through all 110 posts, but my computer is slower than dirt, so I just can't take the time... sorry if I repeat a bunch of stuff. I watched yesterday, as my son had taped it and I was bored

Jase is a complete (*&&%&%%$@)(@($(!*&%# I really can't find one redeemable quality about him. I hadn't watched a few episodes, and really figued he couldn't afford to act like a jerk with the numbers the way they are.

At least Will (season 2? 3? Heck I don't know, they've all merged) was somehow likeable. He made fun of the other house guests, yeah, but he wasn't a grade A Jerk.

I am so hoping that I get to see him evicted tonight. I can't wait to hear him explain to Julie why he thought it was a good idea to be so stupid when the numbers were really not in his favor.

Diane was an idiot, but at least she admitted to it. I figure she put Marvin up so J&S think she's falling into their trap... right? That's why she had the big meeting in the HOH room to make sure all the girls were on the same page?

If Jase somehow manages NOT to be gone tonight, then screw them all, they are idiots and deserve to lose.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Cali, unfortunately we are going to be subjected to Jase for at least one more week. He won the POV and took himself off the block. Now its Scott and Marvin on the block. Let's hope they do the right thing and vote Scott out
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

ya know... I learned that a few minutes ago in the polls forum

I did know, as I saw his assinine behavior on the show. I guess God loves me though, and is letting me block certain things

Yeah... Scott, in my opinion isn't as bad as Jase, but go ahead and replace Jas's name with Scotts in anything I said in the above post.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    These are the best two players, in my opinion. Jase is just the man! He had so many memorable moments last night! Laughing at Diane's 30 or so coins, the devil horns haircut, the whole veto ceremony with Scott was great comedy. They were making fun of a (gasp) "serious" Big Brother ceremony. I only wish they would act like that on the live show; it'd be great to see them give Julie more problems (she doesn't handle unscripted comments very well).

I agree with you about Jase... I thought that veto ceremony was totally hilarious... he and Scott were both funny... Jase has been a great player and I'd like to see him stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112