+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Transcripts

8/3 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule.
    All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

10:45 BB time

F2, Kitchen. A chopping something up. Dw banging around in the cabinets. He says they went to bed around 2, and that last night was SO MUCH FUN!

F3, BY. Di, W and K. Di saying how she doesn't want her heart broken, how she'd rather get out of it NOW, before she gets hurt. Di has on the same t-shirt from last night. Nk is out there too, wearing plaid pants and a plaid shirt (two different plaids.)
    Nk is saying how she and Dw are both Tauruses, and comparing how she would react to something to how he would react. (apparently Di questioned Dw about something last night, and he got pissed off.) Nk says he's a reasonable guy. Plane goes over, Mv comes out. Di says that she doesn't know if Dw is going to want to be talking to her anytime soon. They all tell her to wait a couple of days. Di says that one month of knowing him in there is like 6 months of knowing him on the outside. (I believe Di really grilled Dw about his feelings and intentions last night) She says she always f***s stuff up. (Mv has wandered off) Di says that last night Mv mentioned Dw's girlfriend back home, and that she (Di) got upset...and then Dw said that he got upset seeing Di upset...and that told him something...she wonders what THAT meant? (Di is over-analyzing every single last thing Dw says). Di now says "after last night, I am even more ready to get Sc the f*** out of here". W says "oooh honey!". Di says that last night Sc was talking all about where they'd be sequestered, etc, right in front of Mv!

posting
    Last edited by suncat7; 08-03-2004 at 03:02 PM.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

11:15 am BB time

F1, kitchen. Mv washing dishes. Feed switches to the WC, with Sc and Ja. Ja is in mirror, with his toothbrush in his mouth, twisting his hair around. Ja is putting his foot up on the vanity for some reason. Sc says "he's like a monkey". Feed switches to by the dining table, with Sc talking to Dw. Sc says "I heard Mv outside talking to K, hardcore. Coming from a guy who said he wasn't going to petition." Feed switches AGAIN. (which is driving me nuts, you can't get all of any conversation that way.)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

TCW
    6:23pm hgt

Diane just walked through the house telling Adria, Karen, and then Will that she is feeling bad about Scott leaving. She's starting to like him. Saying something about liking the big lug.

She goes into the bathroom and now Will and Karen are talking about how Diane is going crazy. She is all over the place. How she is going to be a target for Marvin now and how that's good for them. Karen says she is sure Marvin will go after Diane after hearing what she did by the pool.

Then she walks in and they have to cover what they were talking about. Now someone from outside walks in and they start covering themselves again.

Fd 4:

Sc, CB, and A in HOH room. Sc saying that he knows that he's got the boys' votes, but he's got to count on A and K. Apparently K has told him that she'll vote for him to stay, and he thinks Will will as well.

Sc says he just wants them to know that he is not here for the same reason that *somebody else* is (aka je). Sc says that he's in it for the beach.. he just wants to make it to sequester. Je is in it for the money.

A leaves, Di arrives.

Di's pulling out her clothes ... including black see thru undies. CB teases her, saying "Drew's getting lucky tonight!"

Di leaves and CB starts to talk about if A's good to her word. Di comes back.

CB says he's tried to work Will. Sc feels that it's going to be unanimous 7-1 for him to stay in the house because everyone keeps telling him that he's cool.

Sc says it pisses him off because he saved A's ass.. they saved A's ass and now he's going to call her on it and say "A, am i okay?"

Sc says if he leaves he's going to be pissed if they pick Mv over him. Says everyone is going to hate having (Mv) in the house. CB says he's not going to last if he (Mv) stays because they (the 4H) have carried him and he's not going to be able to stand on his own.

Sc compares himself to H... that H thought that she was safe and then WHAM.. 7-1. Sc says he just wants to know straight up if he's gone.. cuz he's not going to kiss anyone's a**.

Fish. Posting.

CB says he doesnt want them to advertise that they're together if they manage to make it through this week. (Hello.... too late, dumbass)

Sc says it's funny that Mv talks nothing but crap about everyone, but now he's trying to win everyone over. Sc says Mv cornered K forever last night... but K told him "man, you know how I stand in this house with you, Sc" Sc says there's no way K will vote him out.. she likes him.

CB says they might need to scare K... just to ensure she votes.

Sc says that if the girls were smart they would come to him and tell him that he's safe, just remember this next week. CB says "we're not going to be able to save all of them" (Go CB... he thinks he's a power player)

Pretty much the same thing for the next 5 minutes.

Sc says that it's not about the money... he's really become accustomed to the home. CB "You know, You're right.. it IS like a home!"

CB seems to have absorbed H's delusional qualities. CB thinks he's more important and subtle than he really is.

Sc says he hopes the girls pick the right one... because he knows the girls arent going to want to be groped and abused when they're sequestered.

They're going off on Mv right now... Sc says he's ready to pound Mv... says he's willing to take the $500 fine.

Feed 4
    Scott & Cowboy in HOH room.

Sc to CB: Have you gotten the word from anyone?
    CB: I've been trying to work Karen.
    Sc: I get the feeling that it's going to be 7-1.
    Sc: What pisses me off is that I saved A's ass. If I leave here, I'm going to be pissed. If they keep Marvin... He's just a perverted, f-ing imbecile.
    CB (whispering): He'll be coming after us guys if he stays.
    Sc: I feel Jase is F-ing up. He's not petitioning at all. I feel sorry for Holly. 7-1, BOOM. I think that's how it's going this week. If I'm going, just tell me straight up I'm going.
    CB: I don't want us to advertise that we're together. We got to start playing this game.
    Sc: Marv says how he's not going to petition, how he's not going to suck anyone's dick. But he's in there talking to Karen.... Karen would never vote me off. If the girls were smart, they'd come to me & say "Scott you're safe." I wish I knew whether I was going home or staying. If I went home, I'd be the happiest M-F-er on the planet.... It's not the money. This is my home now and I'd hate to leave.... At least if I left next week, I'd be sequestered & it would still be a party. But if I go back to Pittsburgh.... (ugh)
    CB: The sacrifice you took for me... I'm doing everything I can to keep you in the house.
    Sc: I hope they get rid of the right one. I'm so glad it's me & him. I'm on my last thread with him. He does the same jokes over & over again. And then he talks shit on everyone. I'd like to blast the M-F-er in the face. I'd take the f-ing assault charge. Outside, I'm smart enough to walk away from that. But in here? If he starts getting dickhead with me... If he ever talked about my family. Peace out, dude. All that M-F-er does is talk crap. Hopefully they make the right decision, coz if they do... I'm not going to suck people's dicks to stay in this game. Im not f-ing Marvin. You live by example, not by sucking peoples dicks. Hopefully they see us as good people, as people they want in this house.
    CG: I can only imagine, if I were there with you, I'd be scared.
    Sc: It would more or less hurt me if Karen & Adria... Knowing what I've done for them. I could care less about Nokomis or Will. Diane told me that she was going to use the Golden Veto on me if whe won it.

Drew comes in.

Sc: I was just telling CB that I only need one vote. Either Karen or A.

CB starts wrestling with Drew. Diane & Nk come in. Posting.

Fd 2:

Nak, Di, and A in the cloud room.

Apparently Nak turned all of her cigarettes in to BB... she's trying to quit smoking! She's reading her ? smoker's patch book that tells her how to get through it.

Fd switches to W and Mv in BY at the table.

Talking about Rudi B. on CNN Headline News. Mv thinks she's the bomb. (who DOESNT Mv think is the bomb????) Mv and W also think Katie Couric is hot.. Mv likes the hot smart chicks. Mv gets summoned to the DR. Fish

Fd 4: HOH room with Sc, A, Nak, CB, and Drew

they are going outside to play *tube ball????* The boys leave.

feed switches to cloud room. Sc and Dw. Sc says that he thinks everyone likes him, but he feels that there's a big conspiracy going on. Dw says he'll find out from Di as he's sleeping with her again tonite. Sc says he's not afraid, he just wants to know.

(I think Je was sleeping in the cloud room. They show a lump under the covers and he's the only one missing)

feed switches to HOH room with Di and Nak still talking about quitting smoking. Di starts singing... so now we have fish on all 4 screens.

I'm going to bed. Sorry this is boring.

Feed 4
    Di and A in HOH room.

Di: We still voting Scott, right
    A: Yeah, far as I know. We need to recovine to confirm?
    Di: I get the feeling that Karen & will are secretly talking. I walked into the kitchen & felt I was breaking up somethin. I kinda felt they changed the subject real quick.

Fish Tank (dang, just when it was getting good!)

Oooh, Di telling A that she walked in on W and K in the kitchen this afternoon and she feels that she walked in on something. She says she got a very weird feeling and she has a feeling that W and K changed the subject really quick and she has a feeling there's something deeper going on.

A tells her that it was probably nothing. .... Probably just something that they wanted to spare her from. Damn BB has fish audio with A and Di talking. Switch to feed 4.

Shoot.. I missed something! A is now talking about catching someone (Je) making fun of her doing her workouts. She starts talking really fast about just wanting to make sure that that person wasnt going to throw their back out (maybe this goes with the CB screen cap)

A and Di say they really wish it was Je going out, but maybe they can get him out next week if they get HOH. A says she doesnt trust either Mv or Sc.

Nak enters. A says she just does NOT like Mv. She says she thinks today's one of those days when everything piles up and makes you start seeing a lot of things.

A says she's trying to decide which one she can live in the house with more. Says Sc is more open and she respects that. A starts talking about watching Mv helping Di work out this afternoon. She apparently asked Di why she was bent over doing her bicep curls and Mv said he was having her bend over to do the curl to isolate the muscle. A says that Di was going to hurt her lower back and Mv didnt take too kindly to A jumping in. When she left he apparently started making fun of A and her aerobics, etc.

Di says she knows that Sc's better, but she's afraid that if they keep him then he'll get more lippy and violent next week. She thinks that they'll be able to give it right back to him and he'll lighten up. A and Di think Jase is going to put Sc up, that Je is going to get ugly next week.

Di asks Nak what she would do... says she'd be comfortable with either one of them going.

A is really really upset with Mv. She's off on a tirade about Mv that I cant keep up with.

Nak says she sees the good points with both of them leaving, but says that the longer things go on.. the more stupid Jase is acting.. she sees Sc getting irritated with him. She says Je keeps going to people and telling them to do things that they were already planning on doing just so Je can feel that he's still in control, that this is the Je show.

K enters.

K mentions her conversation with Mv last night. Says she stayed loose, but says that Mv cracked and started gaming. K says she thinks that Mv is the most hard core gamer they've ever seen.

Di says "so i should get rid of Mv, shouldnt i?" K and Di say no... that if they get rid of Sc, they get rid of Je, Dw, and CB's butt buddy.

A starts bringing up the fact that they have the numbers, they have to stay strong and make the decision together.

K says that Sc has control over CB, that Je has control over Sc. A says she thinks that Sc actually has the control over Je. K thinks Dw's sitting there flying under the radar playing all cutesy until the end of the game.

K says the decision is all Di... the girls decide that both of them are as big a threat to the girls. A is reallly fighting to boot Mv. I cant tell whether she's fulfilling her *alliance* to Scott and Je, or what.

K says she knows she's heard Sc say that he's going to put her and CB up on the block, but they wouldnt admit it. Says she's not going to be the circus show on tv by complaining to them and making a scene.

The general consensus is that Mv is smarter than Sc. K swears that Mv is brilliant about analyzing people... says he has the whole game laid out.. he's too smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast