+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

TCW
    Will was one of the few that figured out a good strategy for the Piggy Bank game.

If the DR is hinting anything I would imagine it might only be that the name of the game is Project Do Not Assume. The HG's were getting close to the right idea that night they made Holly cry, but then they never continued those thoughts the next day.

The've become a bit complacent and haven't been thinking much. At least they are not brain storming in groups anymore.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I am excited to see Will's reaction on Thursday, then, when the twin twist is revealed... Although, the skeptic in me is always very suspicious of what the elves and the DR are feeding the house guests.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the DR was responsible for brainwashing the 4H to vote out Holly last weekend, instead of Adria/Nat.

I always wonder what sort of "coaching" goes on, in there...

Two Questions

1. I'm almost positive I saw a screen cap of Karen sitting on the bed when the guys were using the spyscreen thing. If this is true, and not just me going crazy, why did she act so surprised when she saw it today. Has anyone else seen this picture.
    2. Who were Scott and Jase dressed up as at the veto ceremony? I dont have the live feeds so I missed out on that.
    i spit on your love

Quote Originally Posted by porcupinehead
    2. Who were Scott and Jase dressed up as at the veto ceremony? I dont have the live feeds so I missed out on that.
    Jim Carrey from different movies... Ace Ventura for Jase and Dumb and Dumber for Scott.

ahhh i see

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Jim Carrey from different movies... Ace Ventura for Jase and Dumb and Dumber for Scott.
    I see, i got the Ace Ventura one, but I thought Scott was trying to be someone from Ace Ventura also.
    i spit on your love

Have we figured out where Will stands in all of this? Is he voting out Marvin, or is he stabbing all of the girls in the back now?

Karen was fast talking in Scott's favor for a while tonight. She is going to get caught playing her game IMO. Will still has his wits about him and he's playing superb.

When they were in the HOH awhile ago, (see transcript thread) Will was staring at A/N I'm not sure who we have tonight I think it's A. She stared back not even flinching. I was proud of her, but Will knows......something.

Scott did Diane's laundry. LOL

ETA:
    Will reported to Jase in the hamock, said he doesn't know what is going to happen. Jase said he doesn't trust A.
    Last edited by Noreen; 08-04-2004 at 12:50 AM.

Here we go, they got beer, looks like ten tonight, (19 and a bottle of wine yesterday).

Man, these people are really good at changing the subject when the person they're talking about comes within range. Will, Karen and Nik were talking about getting rid of Scott in the HOH and Jase just comes bursting right into the room. Jase asks what they're talking about and Will, without skipping a beat, starts telling him about his DR session and quoting Marvin.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Here we go, they got beer, looks like ten tonight, (19 and a bottle of wine yesterday).
    I wish I could stay up late, because I think something will happen tonight. I'm on F3 right now and Scott is telling Karen and Cowboy saying he's really pissed and he's going to get himself kicked out tonight. It sounds like he's getting worked up over Adria possibly voting him out.

Karen just walked away warning Scott to take it easy because it's going to be a long night...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast