+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Discussion

OMG. Wonder how Nik is going to react to her big bro being made into S byotch?
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

And yes, I have seen men act like this before. But they were all on OZ.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

FORT Fogey
    honestly, at this point in time, I don't think that Nik could really care what her brother does... she REALLY doesn't like him all that much.

Marvin was talking to (?) anyway, he called the two boys "cockadoos" they never give the girls a chance to use the mirror in the bathroom.

Jase/Will/Karen hanging on bed in HOH, but I didn't hear anything of importance.
    Karen seems to suck up to the 4H a lot.

I am sorry, but Scott definitely has a thing for CB.
    Wasn't it Scott who pulled CB's pants down a few days ago? Maybe he liked what he saw...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

TCW
    Is it just me, or did I just see Will checking out Adria extremely closely in the Kitchen?

He was walking around as she was getting something together and he was eyeing her the whole time. He asked her some questions like was she going in the water. Then he stopped right in front of her looking closely at her face.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I also watched that on the live feeds. Will had an INCREDIBLY suspicious look on his face, staring intently on Adria and Karen in the kitchen... (the camera man also zoomed onto Will's crotch-region, for a "brief" second )

Do you think Will is going to "out" Adria/Natalie only DAYS before they are due to enter?!

That would be great. I also wonder if the DR is now hinting at it to Will, or if they are trying to convince the houseguests that nothing is going on...?

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    I also wonder if the DR is now hinting at it to Will, or if they are trying to convince the houseguests that nothing is going on...?
    With this being the *biggest* twist that CBS has come up with in 5 seasons... I seriously doubt anyone in the DR would jeopardize the big Natalie reveal on Thursday.

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I think that because Adria/Natalie have basically secured their places in the house, maybe the DR is now going to let the ever-perceptive Will have a few hints.

That way during the reveal, Will can say something like "I almost figured it out!"

Maybe they are trying to get different reactions from HGs, rather than everyone being simply "surprised."

Or maybe Will is just smarter than the (mostly moronic) bunch and cunning enough to figure out the twist. Maybe even smarter than the producers!

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    Or maybe Will is just smarter than the (mostly moronic) bunch and cunning enough to figure out the twist. Maybe even smarter than the producers!
    I think this is the absolute only thing that's going on. Will is very smart, and starting with noticing the mole the other night.... he's putting it all together.

The producers know that he's been starting to see differences. If they let him guess the twist today or tomorrow (which any hint could throw him over the edge), then they've blown their whole season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast