+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about the twins..

Question about the twins..

Hello!

I first want to thank all of you that have the live feed for taking time to share with the rest of us what you see. If I thought I would have any time to watch - I would get the feed in a second - but I can't justify getting it for the 20 minutes/day I would be able to watch.

Here's my question - and I must be honest... I missed the first two episodes of BB - and this may have been answered then.

Where does the other twin stay? Is there another room attached to the house? Do they have access to see what is going on in the house - or is their only outside contact when they switch? Is the location where they are kept visable on the feed? Does the other twin just sit in a room by themself with nothing to do? If so.... any ideas what would keep them from going completely crazy (no TV, radio, newspapers would drive a person crazy).

Thanks in advance for the information.

If anyone knows better, please let us know.

But my guess is they stay in a hotel close by, sequestered. Similar to where the cast stays right before entering the house.

She can't have access to family or friends or news or websites. I imagine she can watch movies, read books, stuff like that. But I dont know for sure. Hopefully someone else knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by cwipperman
    Hello!

I first want to thank all of you that have the live feed for taking time to share with the rest of us what you see. If I thought I would have any time to watch - I would get the feed in a second - but I can't justify getting it for the 20 minutes/day I would be able to watch.

Here's my question - and I must be honest... I missed the first two episodes of BB - and this may have been answered then.

Where does the other twin stay? Is there another room attached to the house? Do they have access to see what is going on in the house - or is their only outside contact when they switch? Is the location where they are kept visable on the feed? Does the other twin just sit in a room by themself with nothing to do? If so.... any ideas what would keep them from going completely crazy (no TV, radio, newspapers would drive a person crazy).

Thanks in advance for the information.

They have said the twins live in the same conditions the other houseguests are living in, so that when they are eating only PB & J, the twins do the same. I doubt they let them have any news of the outside world, because they are both living in the house half of the time and could accidentally mention something to the others about current events. Since the twins are completely alone half of the time, I wouldn't be surprised if they gave them older movies to watch and maybe some books to read, because otherwise they would go insane. I'm sure the production staff talks to them occasionally while they are isolated, but I don't think they let them in on what is going on in the house, and I don't think they get to watch the other houseguests. They get 15 minutes to tell each other the main things that have gone on while the other has been gone and change clothes. They compare their faces in the mirror to make sure they have the same makeup on and that their hair is the same.
    Maybe after Natalie enters the house as a full-time player, we will hear them talk about the time they spent outside the house. I'm sure the others will be angry and will want to know if they were on PBJ the whole time the first week, etc., so they will have some explaining to do. I'm also interested in whether the same person participated in the challenges each time, or if both of them participated in challenges.

+ Reply to Thread