+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I was speculating the same earlier that if one of the guys gets HOH next week, Diane and possibly one of the twins will be put up. I won't be surprised at all if Will and Karen decide to join the 4H. Who knows, they are in their own "secret" alliance together and they don't sound too promising on both sides (the girls and 4H).
    I think Karen is funny (although after prolonged exposure not as funny as Nikomus can be), but I wouldn't trust her any further than I could throw her.

Will, despite the fact that so many people want to consider him "cute" or honorable, is not really the second. He's just playing a good quiet game, and understands that when his bridges get burnt that Karen will be the main target and he will probably have at least one chance to stab her in the back and change sides.

Conclusion: If given the right opportunity they will flip as a duo. Or not, depending on who can be manipulated to do what, and who in particular will be held MORE accountable than them and thus be held as a target BEFORE them. Plus, they will continue to set up situations like the Marvin one, where even if they DO vote for him to go they've laid groundwork as an excuse with their so-called "allies" to confuse the issue. At a later time, if they go TOO far, Karen will get taken out and Will, by his OWN initiative, probably would have no reluctance to jump sides again himself and let her sink. Marcellus in that BB Talk show thing compared Karen to Danielle, but as a duo she and Will are playing a lot like Alison and Jun, only a bit quieter (so far) about their betrayals, and a lot more clever about their manipulations.
    Last edited by Krom; 08-02-2004 at 04:54 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Needless to say Thursday should be quite an episode.

How is Marvin handling being on the block? Is he talking yet or just sitting back and observing? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nani
    Needless to say Thursday should be quite an episode.
    If they vote out marv. thats it for will and K, there cover will be blown, Di, A/N, and Nic will know its W and K who voted out Marv. with the 4H, and then W & K will have no choice but to join the 4H, then the 4H will cross W and K just put them up if one of the 4H get HoH. thursday will be interesting.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

not much going on today????
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I haven't checked in a while, it was to boring.
    NK dyed her Mohawk red/orange, and she requested they turn the water back on in the tub, so she could wash out the dye. They said they would.

Marvin last I saw was buttering up Karen out in the back yard.

I, too, was shocked when I saw Karen crying to Holly on the goodbye tape. Then I saw Diane's "good riddance" speech and I realized what Karen was doing. The hamsters can never be sure that BB won't change the rules and let a player back in the house after they have been evicted. They can never be sure that BB won't decide to sequester everyone and have them all vote. They can never be sure about anything. So I believe that Karen was playing it smart and giving Holly her ego strokes just in case Holly comes back to haunt them. It's just another case of Diane not knowing when to shut her mouth and leave well enough alone.

Nk and Will are the smartest players so far (and also Adria and Natalie). If Will and Karen decide to vote out Marvin, all they have to do is tell a lie and tell Diane and A that they had a talk with Marvin right before the ceremony and he said that his targets for next week are Adria and Diane. They could maybe also lie and say that they talked to Scott and he was sure that the women saved him, so he would be safer to keep; something like that. Anyway, I think they can lie and save their alliance with Diane/Adria by making it look like they believe Marvin is a bigger threat.

I've been giving it some thought, and I think Marvin really is a huge threat. He really wants the girls out, and even though he doesn't trust the guys, he would rather stick with the guys. He probably is a bigger threat in HOH comps than Scott is. So I'm torn about whether having Jase and Scott together is worse than having Marvin stay, from a strategic point of view. Given the chance, Marvin will not swing to the girl's side on a vote. I can see how they might think he would, but after listening to him, I really think he wouldn't. He doesn't have any real loyalty to anyone but himself, but he really seems to have some problems with women in general and he wants them out. On the other hand, I could see Jase or Scott turning on their own alliance if the other side strokes their ego enough and something happens to make them mad at one of the guys. So maybe it really is safer to keep Scott?

Looks like Adria is figuring out Scott's lies...about his job, "birthday", etc....smart girl! Still hoping he gets gone Thursday....
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Hey Jewelsy, love your avatar. I have that painting, Flaiming June by. Leighton... one of my Fav. Cost me a arm and a leg though.

anyway, I really hope W & K are really coming around and no just faking. We will see throughout this week. And if K really don't like A, she will get the suprise of her life when Nat comes in there.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Duh-ah
    Nik sure does play with her hair alot doesn't she! I mean just constantly running her fingers through it.

+ Reply to Thread