+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Thank god, someone agrees with me! I thought I was alone in thinking that way Veejay, it seems like everyone else loves Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Hope someone gets a picture of Jase, horns, necklace, shorts, shirt and sunglasses.
    Posing like he's gay.

Gee, that's a stretch.....NOT. I seriously think Jase IS gay.
    FP

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay

I completely feel that her crying for Holly was fake. I can't stand fake cryers!
    Me too. When I saw Karen cried, I had a confused look on my face. I had never thought that Karen was close to Holly. During Lori's departure, it was understandable that Karen cried because they were close and they had an alliance together along with Will.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

I'm not a fan of Karen, I can't take her fast talk when she's wispering.
    Have you noticed how when she is talking to someone she's right in their face?

If Jase has hoens and necklace and all that, and saying "white devil, white devil", he is acting like Ace Ventura not Dumb and Dumber.... I guess they are just going for a Jim Carrey theme

God I hate Jase

Angel boy
    At first I loved Karen, she was my fav (along with Lori). Now I don't like her because she does sound whiney. The more I read about Nk (from the wonderful and fantastic feed recappers )the more I love her!! I also like Adria, but I can't decide if it's just because I want to see the twin drama unfold, or if I really like her.

What sucks for me though is that I like Will. It's too bad he's in a tight alliance with her.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Have you noticed how when she is talking to someone she's right in their face?
    I noticed that too! I don't have the live feeds but I noticed it on television. I feel sorry for the person because what if she had bad breath?
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

But if you remember, Lori and Will discussed not liking Karen during the feeds, so I just think he is using her to advance his game. IMO Will is mastering this season. Something about guys named Will being able to play this game brilliantly.

Quote Originally Posted by fairyprincess
    Gee, that's a stretch.....NOT. I seriously think Jase IS gay.
    Me too! I think he and Will are a couple....

+ Reply to Thread