+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    So my question is: do you think the 4H would want Will and Karen on their side so that the number can increase on the 4H's side? And didn't Karen mention that she does not like A/N?.
    I'm honestly not sure. I think if Karen and Will vote Marvin out, the 4H's would probably figure out who did it and possibly try to talk them in to joining their alliance while still not letting them into their inner circle. I HOPE Karen and Will will be smart enough to know that if they stay with the girls they'll be tighter in their alliance. Even with Karen not liking Adria, she and Will, hopefully, will choose the safer alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    For some reasons, I can honestly see Will and Karen go against the girl's alliance.
    Me too. I'm just hoping they don't.
    Last edited by VeeJay; 08-02-2004 at 02:05 PM.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkMaltbyRocks
    They would be stupid if they didn't take this opportunity to get rid of Scott while they can. If they don't do it now, then it will probably come back and bite them in the a**. And I just don't see Marvin being that big of a threat. Jase is the biggest threat, followed by Scott.
    They do need to break the 4H's alliance.

Marvin is a large threat because:
    - He's a very smart player who is also observant. He's aware of a lot of things that goes on in the house.
    - He's a floater therefore he's unpredictable when it comes to voting. And the fact that he cannot be trusted.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

The gang is getting slicked up.
    Marvin just said ceremony in half an hour.

ETA: Jase fixed his hair with two horns on top,.............

all i know is that the 4 horsemen are going to be out numbered when the other twin comes in.

so they need to get 1 or 2 more people on their side so they can all stay in the game longer.

Diane and Will talking in the HOH and she said she told Marvin to have faith in her for the next couple of days.........
    Will is saying he wants Scott gone.

FORT Fan
    Posted by Krom:
    Someone on the Hamster Time board reported the following convo:
    Quote:
    Diane: I think I'm in love. What do you think of that?
    Nakomis: I think you're a crackhead for saying that on national TV.
    Okay, if this comeback doesn't make you love Nakomis, what would? She's just like us.

-------------------------

These people are crazy, and not in a good way either. Wasn't it Diane who was mouthing off just the other day about how she wasn't "interested in Drew and his uncircumcised d***."
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-02-2004 at 02:17 PM.

Hope someone gets a picture of Jase, horns, necklace, shorts, shirt and sunglasses.
    Posing like he's gay.

I just want to Thank all of you that keep us up-dated Being the newbie that I am and not very computer smart at that . I really do appreciate all that you do

I can't stand Karen, I find her irritating and she get's on my nerves. Yes she can be funny but most of the time it just sounds like she's whining about something. The tone of her voice always sounds like she's worried, as if she's dying. She's got to be the most melodramatic person I've seen on TV and her crying goodbye message to Holly was beyond pathetic, have a little pride. At least Adria was crying to everyone for a good reason, to get Natalie in, what can Holly do for Karen? I really hope the girls realise what she's up to and get rid of her soon, I'd love it even more if it was Adria who did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic277
    I can't stand Karen, I find her irritating and she get's on my nerves. Yes she can be funny but most of the time it just sounds like she's whining about something. The tone of her voice always sounds like she's worried, as if she's dying. She's got to be the most melodramatic person I've seen on TV and her crying goodbye message to Holly was beyond pathetic, have a little pride. At least Adria was crying to everyone for a good reason, to get Natalie in, what can Holly do for Karen? I really hope the girls realise what she's up to and get rid of her soon, I'd love it even more if it was Adria who did that.

I completely feel that her crying for Holly was fake. I can't stand fake cryers!
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread