+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I hope things go according to the plan. Based on last night's feed/discussion, didn't Will and Karen try to convince Diane, Nakomis, and A/N that it is a better, wise decision to vote out Marvin because he is considered to be a stronger player and threat? And please correct me if I'm wrong, I think if Marvin is put up to replace Jase, Will and Karen will take the opportunity to evict Marvin?
    Please tell me they will not be that stupid. The sooner they get rid of Scott...they will weaken Jase. Scott is a big dumbass...but he's so manipulative he keeps Jase and Marvin going. It's gotta be Scott.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiAn FaN
    If Marvin and Scott are up against each other, you have to look at who would be voting.

Nadria - Scott
    Drew - Marvin
    Jase - Marvin
    Nokomis - Scott
    Karen - Scott
    Cowboy - Marvin
    Will - Scott

If they all stick with their alliances, Scott will be evicted 4-3.

I don't think that's the way it will go. If Marvin get puts up I think that Karen and Will just may vote to evict Marvin (from the Live Threads I have been reading) and the 4H will remain to grow bigger heads and wreak more misery and havoc.

I hope things go according to the plan. Based on last night's feed/discussion, didn't Will and Karen try to convince Diane, Nakomis, and A/N that it is a better, wise decision to vote out Marvin because he is considered to be a stronger player and threat? And please correct me if I'm wrong, I think if Marvin is put up to replace Jase, Will and Karen will take the opportunity to evict Marvin?
    If they do that they'll risk outting themselves to the *Girl Alliance*. Di, A/N, and Nokomis will know it was them (Will and Karen) who put forth the extra votes to oust Marvin. W and K know they would then be all alone because they're smart enough to figure out that the 4 Horses would never fully take them in as one of their own. At least I'm hoping (for the rest of the girl alliance) that they (Will and Karen) are smart enough to realize that.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter
    Please tell me they will not be that stupid. The sooner they get rid of Scott...they will weaken Jase. Scott is a big dumbass...but he's so manipulative he keeps Jase and Marvin going. It's gotta be Scott.
    I do agree that they need to get rid of Scott. However, Will and Karen are in a very tight alliance together and they are doing whatever it takes for both of them to get far in the game, despite the decisions Diane, Nakomis, and A/N make. Getting rid of Scott would destroy the 4H before they take over any more.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

I think this next bit of the game will be very revealing, at least to us out here watching all of them. Karen and Will have been campaigning their butts off to get Diane to nominate Marvin rather than CB. I'm not sure if this is so they look like they followed through to the 4H's or if they have another reason. It's been suggested they are nervous about Marvin because he is very perceptive about relationships in the house, and they are trying to keep their tight alliance secret.

They are telling Diane they will vote out Scott regardless, but why are they so bent on getting Marvin on the block? If Marvin is put up and they vote out Scott, we'll know they are keeping to their alliance. If Marvin gets the boot, we'll have to see how they explain it to the Girl Power alliance.

I feel like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    If they do that they'll risk outting themselves to the *Girl Alliance*. Di, A/N, and Nokomis will know it was them (Will and Karen) who put forth the extra votes to oust Marvin. W and K know they would then be all alone because they're smart enough to figure out that the 4 Horses would never fully take them in as one of their own. At least I'm hoping (for the rest of the girl alliance) that they (Will and Karen) are smart enough to realize that.
    You've raised great points there. I'm going to go ahead a little further, let's say one of the 4H gets HOH next week (assuming that Scott is evicted), it's more than likely that they will put up Diane and possibly one of the twins. So my question is: do you think the 4H would want Will and Karen on their side so that the number can increase on the 4H's side? And didn't Karen mention that she does not like A/N?

For some reasons, I can honestly see Will and Karen go against the girl's alliance.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

I think the best strategy for Diane is to put up Cowboy in Jase's place......Then when the votes are tallied there may be some resentment when the votes are 4 to 3 to oust Scott...Then Cowboy's feelings will be hurt because his friends voted against him..

Good way to plant some seeds of deception and paranoia

Dude, where's my man ? Cocoanutzdude's Avatar
    I agree that Marvin is the stronger player, but right now they need to thin out the 4 Horse Asses numbers, and getting rid of one of the 4 Horses Asses is the smarter move. Next week they can manoever to get rid of Marvin if they want to. They will have a better chance of winning HoH for the team if they get rid of Scott.
    Cocoanutzdude : email josephschmoejr@bellsouth.net

....and...and...we shouldn't forget...what is going to happen when A/N are both in the game? How are Will and Karen going to react if they remove Marvin....and another girl power alliance member moves into the house? Of course they don't have the view we have at the moment....so yes...its going to prove interesting.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Newbie

They would be stupid if they didn't take this opportunity to get rid of Scott while they can. If they don't do it now, then it will probably come back and bite them in the a**. And I just don't see Marvin being that big of a threat. Jase is the biggest threat, followed by Scott.

+ Reply to Thread