+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

You did a great job, "nervousing." It's hard the first time you post, because you can't really keep the video window up and type at the same time. Plus, when you have dial up (I have it, too) you can't see the video well anyway. You'll get to know their voices very well in time, and then you can tell which one is talking even if you don't see them. It's almost impossible to transcribe anything when they are all talking at once, so don't even worry about that. It's really difficult to pick out just one voice and concentrate on it.
    It's also difficult to try to keep it PG-13. I had a lot of trouble with that tonight, and I hope it wasn't offensive. I have to battle the idea of keeping it PG-13 but yet also giving the folks at home who don't have the feeds an idea of what really goes on in the house that CBS will not air.
    Any and all help is appreciated, and I think all of the transcriptionists who have tried for the first time in these last few days have done a wonderful job!!

FORT Fan
    Thanks, Catniptoy.
    I still want to figure out a way to get better video. I feel like I'm a decade behind technology, with the slow motion and blurred images. And my laptop is relatively new! Anyway, I like for those who don't have live feed to not miss out on much. From the discussion thread, sounds like a lot of people have the feed, so we can pitch in as needed and relieve those stuck doing most of the transcribing. Again, thanks for the encouragement.
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-03-2004 at 12:21 PM.

Maybe it's a good thing you didn't see what Jase was doing in the HT, I really don't understand his need to show his manhood over and over. Scott on the other hand does not feel the need to compete with Jase in this department. (yes, I know why LOL)

Nineteen beers and a bottle of wine is all they got from BB.

I don't know if the two of you (nervousing and catniptoy) were watching prior to the streaking. A came in the kitchen with a bikini on and got Jase all fired up.
    He then decided he wanted a X rated show of his manhood not R, and his actions from this point on were to make himself ready for the Internet.

One can only shake their head (pun intended)

Thanks to all the people who have taken the job on their shoulders of trying to follow this season of over the top behavior by the HG's.

I have cable and the feeds for me are very clear. The sound is a different story, sometimes choppy. The planes drive me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    Any and all help is appreciated, and I think all of the transcriptionists who have tried for the first time in these last few days have done a wonderful job!!
    Got to agree here, you're all doing a wonderful job, whoch we appreciate so much

Jase is becoming a little uncontrolable.
    I wonder what his warning point total is now and if he'll ever get enough to be get a penalty nomination.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011