+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

I think it's just that she just dyed it, Gene, and is air drying it so heat doesn't damage her hair further. You have to play with it to get it to dry faster.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I think it doesn't matter either way who gets voted out- it will still be a foursome- Scott and Marvin are interchangeable. I don't think Marvin is really the floater everyone thinks he is- he is obviously in with the guys.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

FORT Fogey
    I just wanted to say thanks to jostreb (sp?) and "nervousing" for joining the group of transcribers! Great first transcripts!

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I just wanted to say thanks to jostreb (sp?) and "nervousing" for joining the group of transcribers! Great first transcripts!
    And I second that! It's funny, 'cause once you start you have a brand new respect for everyone that does it! Welcome aboard jostreb & "nervousing!"

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Dammit and now I found out I'm working Tuesday and Thursday nights. Oh well, I guess that's what the Discussion threads and Suprnova.org is for!

Quote Originally Posted by Gene S
    Nik sure does play with her hair alot doesn't she! I mean just constantly running her fingers through it.
    I mentioned that a few days ago, I'm so glad you've picked up on it to, it was driving me crazy at one point,particularly when her hair was longer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl
    I think it doesn't matter either way who gets voted out- it will still be a foursome- Scott and Marvin are interchangeable. I don't think Marvin is really the floater everyone thinks he is- he is obviously in with the guys.
    The plan is that hopefully he sees the vote and realizes he is last on the pecking order.

I am really laughing at the Karen/Will/A conversation in the HT.
    Will in a nice way is telling Karen her make-up and clothes suck.
    He is suggesting where she should shop, and to spend a little more money on her clothes.
    Her make-up is out- dated. She says she only knows when to wear blue and green if she is wearing those color clothes. Apparently she wore blue eye make-up today and it looked bad. LOL

A is adding her two cents, but it doesn't really matter to them.

nervousing, their is no PG-13 words to describe what your trying to say in the transcripts.
    Jase is again going overboard with a R rated nudity show.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    nervousing, their is no PG-13 words to describe what your trying to say in the transcripts.
    Jase is again going overboard with a R rated nudity show.
    To tell you the truth I really wasn't sure what all was happening. I have dial-up and can barely make anything out on screen. I was mainly going by audio, and posting only what I was sure of. Until yesterday, I got my info from what others posted on the live feed thread. Now that I can hear the convo that don't make it onto the transr., I must say these folks, and conditions in the house, are even crazier than I imagined.

And whatever CBS is paying the BB psychiatrist, it's too much!
    Last edited by "nervousing"; 08-03-2004 at 03:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread